Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
95Trvlgrl
Perth, Australia

Very good value for money

Review of Nap Patong
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 25 Sept 2012
I stayed at the Nap for 4 nights. It was amazing value for money. very modern, nice rooms with breakfast included for approx $90 AU per night !
This. Hotel is perfect as a base. I wouldn't recommend it for families (not enough facilities) . I was travelling alone on this occasion.
Date of stay: September 2012
Room Tip: Little yoghurts served at breakfast were delicious as well as marscapone crepes one morning.
Trip type: Travelled solo
  • travelup.com
3.2 km from Nap Patong
View more hotels in Patong
2,273 results
All reviews bangla road large balcony modern hotel few minutes walk quiet area short walk to the beach nice pool the hustle and bustle daydream mam thailand pla sofa jungceylon slippers laptop action
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 September 2012

Currently in the hotel as I write this and I would like to say how very impressed I am so far;

From the moment we arrived, we were welcomed so pleasantly by the staff and that has continued during our stay. A real credit to the hotel and they go out their way to make your stay an enjoyable one.

I love the layout of the hotel and the decor and as previous reviewers have written, it is well located to the beach and nightlife in Patong.

The breakfast is great, so are the drinks in the bar during happy hour.

The rooms have air con, a superb bathroom, are well tastefully decorated and of course, clean. The housekeeping service is also very good, it has to be said.

From what I've seen, this has to be one of the nicest hotels in Patong and I would definitely stay here again.

A well deserved rating and a reflection of an excellent hotel with great people working in it.

Well Done Nap Hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank elninomagico
Reviewed 21 September 2012

I stayed here for one night upon arrival in Phuket. After arriving in late (around 9pm) I was looking forward to having a nice meal in my room, taking a shower, and getting some rest. The restaurant was unavailable to guests for that night only due to some party being held. The hotel staff were very unorganized and took almost 30 mins to check me out of my room. I'm staying at the Yorkshire Inn now. I booked today, and after seeing it extended my stay at the Yorkshire for 10 days. The gym, pool, and grounds there are WAY better and the staff is much more hospitable. Don't waste your vacation here go elsewhere.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 September 2012

We had a nice stay at The Nap Patong, this relatively new hotel has a lot of great designs and features, it is quiet yet within walking distance of the beach and the entertainment areas of Patong.
The only thing that pulled the experience down was that the AC unit in the room we were assigned had something wrong with the temperature, and as a result we both left with a cold. We put the temperature to 25 degrees, but in effect I think it must have been blowing at 15-16 degrees the first night, then the following night we put it again at 25, but this time it did not cool us down at all. Phuket is humid this time of year, and the constant change in temperature created by this faulty AC unit made us sick.
The other thing that was a disappointment was the service in the F&B outlets - the staff are not very tentative to the guests in the breakfast and restaurant rooms, leaving customers sitting waiting for long periods of time without servicing them.
The resort with such great basic features, should be thriving, there is just some fine tuning needed with the staff and solving the problem with the AC units.
All in all the stay was pleasant though and we enjoyed out time by the pool and in the bar, and also traveling around the island seeing the different sites.
In the rating I have put the service as poor, but this is only for the F&B staff - the front and maintenance staff we dealt with were great. But the overall impression was brought down by the lack of attention from the F&B staff.
Breakfast selection was good - but I have still rated as poor, due to the service provided by the staff in the breakfast room on the occasions we used it.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Patrick L
Reviewed 17 September 2012

This hotel was outstanding, the staff were probably the best ive come across, extremely helpful from the moment we landed, to the time we left. The rooms were beautiful, clean and I only wished I could have stayed again. It is only a few minutes walk to the beach and to the hot spots of Patong. If I'm ever in Phuket again it will be my first choice hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 September 2012

This hotel was one of the places that could’ve almost made my stay at the Patong beach agreeable; I only wished the noise that came from nearby construction sites had been muffled down – there was even a crane in the landscape!.

The hotel offers a glimpse of the sea & the sunset for those who stay on the 4th floor & up – it is not on the beach. The Ikea-like furniture in the room is line with the overall design but can be seen as over-done. I am almost certain that this hotel is not classic-lasting design. The pool was not acclimatized to cool temp., hence it did not feel refreshing in the afternoon (August). The breakfast buffet was not bad and the attendants were friendly.

The street that leads to the beach is not interesting at all, however, after a short walk of 4-5 minutes you find yourself on a good spot of the beach – Patong beach is my least favored beach in all Phuket. If you walk away – opposite direction, then you get to a busy and vital road that leads you to loads of seafood restaurants and eventually to Bengla road.

This hotel can suit a city like Santa Monica, California – it is not meant as a complement, as it has sort of a place-kind of close-to-beach flavor. I have no problem recommending it.

Date of stay: August 2012