Lowest prices for your stay
USD 33
Priceline
USD 30
FindHotel
USD 26
Hotels.comUSD 30
eDreamsUSD 33
Agoda.comUSD 27
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 July 2011

I Stayed in R-MAR when I was on Thailand holiday trip with my friends.
It s a good hotel, location is really good , it s 10 mins walk from Bangla road which is the main street of phuket, beach is very near as well.
Malls of Phuket in Patong beach area is also 10 mins walk. laundry shop is out side along with resturants which are just quite near!!
Resturants for breakfast is good, quality is good , variety is average.
I will strongly recommend this hotel.
A strong advise :
INTERNET WORKS ONLY IN LOBBY , IN THE ROOM IT DOES BUT AVERAGE SPEED.
ITS 60 BHAT PER HOUR. Speed in Lobby is really good - all wi fi .
IF YOU ARe intending to check out early make sure, you do get ur breakfast box which is complementory , we said to the reception pm staff but they didnt provided us in the morning!!

Room tip: nearly all of them are good
Date of stay: July 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 July 2011

we've stayed here in the end of our asian holidays just for the last night, but I can recomment it for sure also for lond stays!
we've booked one of the deluxe rooms and we found it perfect, silent, clean, extremly comfortable bed, very nice bathroom and well exquipped room ( big wardrobe, a lot of place for your stuff).
it's very close to the night chaos and just 10 min walk from the beach.
the best thing in this hotel is the staff! they are all smiling, and are helpfull with everything you need. Also the breakfast was great, a big buffet with lots of choices!
If I go back to Patog i will not look for another place to stay!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank PAULINA_roma
Reviewed 14 June 2011

We stayed here for just one night, to treat ourselves before flying overnight back to Australia. The service was amazing and the staff were very friendly and willing to help with anything.

The room was great. Clean and beautiful. Location was perfect. The breakfast in the morning, which we included in our booking, was amazing. A salad bar, continental breakfast, omlette chef and hot and cold mains were provided, as well as coffee and juice.

I would reccomend this hotel to anyone looking for a great place to stay in Patong!

Room tip: Book this hotel through Agoda.com
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank pacific2012
Reviewed 14 June 2011

The resort is located in a very convenient location in Patong, very close to the beach (10 mins by a short-cut path behind the resort but don't walk during night time as there are many wild dogs around the pathway) & walking distance to the Jungceylon Shopping Centre.
We had 2 rooms (not interconnected) and all walls were very thin - we could hear our neighbours talking till 3am. Being so near to the entertainment area in Patong, you will get guests coming back late at night and talking loudly along the corridor & lift area - you will get poor sleep if you stay here. Also the room door is made of very cheap wood & you can hear constant slamming of door. The free breakfast has limited selections. Will not come back. There are better resorts or hotels around R-Mar with about the same price.

Date of stay: January 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2011

I booked 2 room from my family direct thought email to the hotel 2 weeks before my trip on june '11. Had made all my request (early check in at 10.30, king bed, connection room, late check out at 2pm etc) and everything WAS CONFIRM BY HOTEL.

Upon arrival to the hotel, I am told I can only check in 2pm as the room is not ready?
I HAD EMAILED 1 DAY BEFORE I ARRIVAL TO DOUBLE CONFIRM AND WAS TOLD IT'S OK TO CHECK IN EARLY!!!
This is the 1st upset! With no choice, my family got to spend another 4 hours roaming around aimlessly. Finally when 2pm time to check in, we were told room is ready... BUT only 1 room is with king bed, another room is make up of 2 single bed and they had join both beds together??
After a long wait and this is what happened??? I was totally unhappy about this. Worst case is the LADY MANAGER said if we are unhappy we can stay else where!!!
I am traveling in a group of 7 people with 2 kids, waking up early in the morning and fly to Phuket and this is what I get??!!
As my kids is really tried after the morning rush, leaving with no choice we got to take the room.
WORST happened in the room. The room with 2 joined single bed right in the middle of the room??? So you must SLEEP WITH CARE!!
After a long wait for cleaning up the room, hairs are still lying on the floor??
The sound proof of the room is SOOOO BAD that you can hear every single word from next door.
Breakfast is ok, can't complaint much after a long list of disappointments....
Was agreed by hotel checking out time is 2pm, but was told we have to check out 1pm as this is the policy.

I had told the staffs I got all the correspondence emails on my iphone and can show it to them but they refuse to honors anything.

I had choose this hotel base on good review and it's was a total disappointment!

They will agree and confirm request when booking but don't honor anything when arrive leaving you with no choice!!

STAY AT YOUR OWE RISK!!