Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Armaan Veer

Exceptional Stay with Outstanding Service

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 24 Apr 2024
During my recent trip to Phuket, I had the pleasure of staying at Movenpick, and it was truly an unforgettable experience.

From the moment I arrived, I was impressed by the warm welcome and exceptional service. The hotel's facilities were top-notch, with comfortable rooms, and delicious dining options.

However, what truly made my stay exceptional was the outstanding service provided by Mr. Wittawin, the Director of Sales. He went above and beyond to ensure that every aspect of my stay was perfect.

Thanks to Mr. Wittawin's assistance, my Thailand trip was made even more memorable. His professionalism, kindness, and willingness to go the extra mile truly set Movenpick Patong apart.

I highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Thailand. You can expect not only luxurious accommodations but also exceptional service that exceeds all expectations. I look forward to returning in the future.

Thank you, Mr. Wittawin, and the entire team for an unforgettable stay! ❤️🤍💙
Trip type: Travelled on business
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
4.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Movenpick Myth Hotel Patong Phuket, Marketing at Mövenpick Myth Hotel Patong Phuket, responded to this review
Responded 25 Apr 2024
Dear Armaan Veer

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your exceptional experience at Movenpick Phuket! We are thrilled to hear that your stay with us was truly unforgettable and that you enjoyed our top-notch facilities, comfortable rooms, and delicious dining options.

We are especially delighted to hear about the outstanding service provided by Khun Wittawin, our Director of Sales. We will make sure to pass on your kind words to him and the entire team. It is our goal to ensure that every guest feels welcomed and valued, and we are glad that Mr. Wittawin's professionalism, kindness, and dedication made your Thailand trip even more memorable.

We truly appreciate your recommendation and look forward to welcoming you back in the future. If there is anything else we can do to enhance your next stay, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Thank you once again for choosing Movenpick Phuket.

AU$157
2.5 km from Mövenpick Myth Hotel Patong Phuket
    AU$343
3.5 km from Mövenpick Myth Hotel Patong Phuket
View more hotels in Patong
All reviews beautiful hotel movenpick hotel guest experience tuk tuk service pool access room recommend this hotel private jacuzzi breakfast buffet swimming pool amazing pool a wonderful stay king bed spacious rooms hotel staff kids club our honeymoon family mart
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 April 2024

I have stayed with my family in Mövenpick Myth Hotel Patong Phuket for 12 days.
Mövenpick was my best hotel choice recently. As a guest who stays only in five stars hotels including Four Seasons in Ko Samui,Mövenpick hotel’s service is in the same category and provides the same value. We had two pool access rooms with connecting door which very comfortable with kids. The rooms are spacious with huge and comfortable beds,nice decor and really clean. The room service is quick and the food is very tasty. There is wide choice of food for breakfast too.
The spa has very professional staff so I took several kinds of massages.
In addition , I have received a special treatment from Tikon , the hotel manager when I needed assistance, even more than I could expect from a five star hotel.
No doubt, that I will stay in Mövenpick when I visit Phuket again.
Highly recommended!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Movenpick Myth Hotel Patong Phuket, Marketing at Movenpick Myth Hotel Patong Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2024

Dear 315 Vikii

Thank you for choosing Mövenpick Myth Hotel Patong Phuket for your recent 12-day stay with your family. We are thrilled to hear that your experience with us exceeded your expectations and that we were able to provide you with high-quality service and comfortable accommodations.

We are delighted that you found our spacious rooms, comfortable beds, and nice decor to your liking. It's fantastic to know that you enjoyed the quick room service, delicious food, and wide breakfast choices. We're also pleased that you had a positive experience at our spa and received professional massages.

We will certainly pass on your kind words to Kh.Tikon for providing you with special treatment and assistance beyond your expectations. Ensuring our guests feel valued and well-taken care of is our top priority.

We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to welcoming you back to Mövenpick Myth Hotel Patong Phuket on your next visit to Phuket. If there's anything specific you'd like us to arrange for your future stay, please feel free to let us know.

Thank you again for your kind words and for choosing Mövenpick.

Reviewed 17 April 2024

One of the best hotels..Great location. Staff is super nice. It was so great to see the room decorated for my birthday 🎂. . much appreciated .Lot of shops and good restaurants at walking distance. Chocolate hour was the best 👌. Can't wait to go back..

Date of stay: February 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Wanderer 56340388170

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're thrilled to hear that you had a great stay and that our hotel exceeded your expectations.

It's wonderful to know that you enjoyed our great location, friendly staff, and the special birthday decoration in your room. We're delighted that you appreciated the nearby shops and restaurants within walking distance.

We're glad you enjoyed our Chocolate Hour—it's always a favorite among our guests!

We look forward to welcoming you back soon for another fantastic stay. If there's anything specific you'd like us to arrange for your next visit, please feel free to let us know.

Reviewed 7 April 2024

Let me mention the pros and cons:
Pros:
1. Small hotel, for those looking not too much walk in the hotel.
2. Thai people are warm and hospitable so that’s given mostly to every hotel in Thailand.
3. Spa is good. But expensive to the service given. There is another spa at 2 mins walking distance to the hotel which offers very good service and very good price.
4. Located in between the market.

Cons:
1. Very Bad hygiene level. We had a pool access room, which had a jacuzzi connected to our room. There was some sort plastic/ garbage in the jacuzzi area. Pictures shared.
2. Bird poop on the sunbed in the jacuzzi area. (Pictures attached)
3. When we checked in, we obviously got a clean room or atleast we thought that but 2 days later I realized that there was a eaten chewing gum stuck on the headrest by the previous guest and housekeeping did not bother to clean it before making the room available for the next guest. This chewing gum was not from anyone from my family as we were traveling from Singapore where chewing gum is banned. (Pictures shared)

4. Very very small pool area. No staff to manage the guests there. There were kids eating biscuits/ chips, half eating half throwing/ falling in the pool and no staff to advise the parents/ kids for correct behavior. Irony is that pool water was also connected to the private Jacuzzi area so all that food is floating and coming in that area too. Also to eat these left over food there are birds like pigeons coming and then obviously there poop. No staff to manage all this. (Shared videos)

6. Some teenage boys walking along the poolside and spiting in the pool and no staff to advise or manage. Staff is busy selling drinks only.
5. Housekeeping not cleaning the rooms properly.
6. There were kids and guests making loud sounds at night 1am which made us unable to sleep and my son was waking up again and again. I requested the hotel to kindly request the guests, so the hotel expected me to change my room in the middle of the night.

One goes on a vacation to unwind and relax and not worry about hygiene as that is the reason why we book 5-star hotels.

Due to all these reasons, ours was a very bad experience at the hotel. And I will not be recommending this hotel for people with families or small kids. Definitely not returning back.

Room tip: Very small and crowded pool. Also very bad hygiene levels.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear 148Swati.

Thank you for taking the time to share your detailed feedback with us. We appreciate your honesty and understanding.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused during your stay, especially regarding the hygiene issues and cleanliness concerns. As a high-occupancy hotel, we strive to maintain impeccable standards.

Your feedback is invaluable to us, and we will use it to make immediate improvements in our housekeeping and pool management procedures. We understand the importance of creating a relaxing and enjoyable experience for all our guests, and we are committed to addressing the issues you have highlighted.

We sincerely apologize for any disruptions caused by noise disturbances and assure you that we will take steps to minimize such occurrences in the future.

Thank you once again for your review and for bringing these matters to our attention. We hope that despite this experience, you will consider giving us another opportunity to provide you with a much-improved stay in the future.

Reviewed 5 April 2024 via mobile

If you're looking for a place to relax in Patong, you shouldn't miss Movenpick Myth Patong. The lobby is comfortably cool, thanks to the air conditioning, and the staff is very helpful. Special thanks to Misda, who was attentive throughout our stay, to Sofia, who assisted us during check-in, and to Arin, who handled our check-out. The hotel offers a daily shuttle service to Patong Beach, and we also enjoyed the daily chocolate hour. While the breakfast area is a bit small, the variety of food is good. The rooms are clean, although there was a delay in towel replenishment. Overall, it was impressive❤️❤️❤️

Trip type: Travelled with family
Movenpick Myth Hotel Patong Phuket, Marketing at Movenpick Myth Hotel Patong Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2024

Dear Frances,

Thank you for taking time to write such a great review of your stay at Movenpick Myth Hotel Patong. It is truly amazing to hear that you appreciated our lobby, air conditioning and chocolate hour available daily from 2PM-3PM. We are glad you highlighted the variety of our food served during the breakfast, since our chef introduced more dishes recently. Moreover, we highly appreciate your comments about Mizda, Arin and Sophia, who were very happy about your warm words. Please rest assured we duly noted your observations about towel replenishment and will take necessary actions to eliminate the delays. Thank you once again. We hope to see you again soon.

Best regards,
Tikhon Strekalovskiy
Rooms Division Manager

Reviewed 4 April 2024

Start with check-in: the experience was bad, I booked the room directly from the hotel site, and as part of the policy, in check in time they are asking the credit card was used for booking to charge 1 Thai bath as proof of payment, they wasn't able to charge my card (I don't know why?!) at all other hotels I stay in Thailand it worked perfectly, and then they told me that they going to cancel my booking and I need to pay again by credit card or cash!, to the cancellation money I'm waiting until now, the refund not reflected yet!
More then that, I needed to say bye bye to more the 1000$ from my cash money to pay the room again.

I stay in room with direct pool access, the room is nice, well clean, offer coffee and espresso machine. The bed is huge, and overall it's giving you all what needs for a good stay.
However, when I get to the jacuzzi connected to the pool, (room pool access) I start to feel uncomfortable on my skin, then suddenly big amount of rust, start to come out of the jacuzzi and from there to the pool. I went out the pool and informed the staff. They send someone right away, and she take some photos, I never heard from them since then! Nothing done, no action, no apologize, nothing! 100% ignoring.
Even things as that might happen (even it's shouldn't) the hotel need to make some actions about the incident and take responsibility.
- Needless to say, I did not swim in the pool during my entire stay

Overall, the hotel is nice, excellent location, good for families with kids. The shower big and comfortable.
But my experience was disappointing!
Sorry Mövenpick , not good experience for me this time!

Date of stay: March 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank RONNY M
Movenpick Myth Hotel Patong Phuket, Marketing at Movenpick Myth Hotel Patong Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2024

Dear Mr. Ronny,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with. Your experience during your recent stay at Mövenpick Myth Hotel Patong Phuket is important to us, and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you encountered.

I understand your concern regarding our credit card policy. Please know that requiring the presentation of the credit card used for booking upon check-in is a standard practice across the hospitality industry, including other 5-star hotels. This process is essential for completing payments securely and ensuring the integrity of transactions. I apologize for any confusion or inconvenience this may have caused.

Regarding your payment cancellation, please be informed that the process can take 14 to 40 working days, and we appreciate your understanding and patience in this matter.

Regarding the issue with the water quality in your room on March 30, 2024, at 11:08 AM, our Housekeeping team promptly reported the rust-like color to our Engineering department. Although our Engineering team attempted to address the issue by visiting your room at 11:20 AM, I understand that they were unable to access your room at that time.

We appreciate your positive comments about the room amenities and our location , and deeply regret any inconvenience caused by these incidents. Your feedback is invaluable to us, and we take it seriously. We are currently investigating the matter further to prevent such occurrences in the future. We genuinely apologize that your experience did not meet your expectations and that we did not address your needs promptly.

We sincerely hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future and provide you with an improved and memorable stay experience. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we are committed to making your next visit exceptional.