Patong Resort(Patong)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
USD 140
USD 100
  • Breakfast included
Phuket Graceland Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
USD 115
  • Breakfast included
Patong Merlin Hotel(Patong)(Great Value!)
USD 118
USD 95
The KEE Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 23/07
USD 148
USD 108
Banthai Beach Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
USD 132
  • Pool
Free cancellation until 22/07
USD 143
Amari Phuket(Patong)
USD 170
USD 157
Amari.com
All reviewspool suiteacross the roadsea viewbangla roadfourth floornew wingroom cleaningaway from the hustle and bustleliving roomhotel is locatedthe hotel is cleannight lifelate checkcomfortable staycleaned every daybars and restaurantsquiet at night
Reviewed 4 April 2018

The location is the best feature of this hotel. It is an older hotel but well maintained. Directly across the street from Patong Beach and start point for all activities. Taxi's and scooters avail as soon as you walk out of hotel.
The breakfast has something for everyone.
Recommend Seaview room with Balcony, nice way to finish off the evening.
Walking distance to all shopping, and bars. 10 min walk to the "walking street" which makes a visit to Patong complete.
Small pool, but never busy during our stay.
Very friendly staff, the "Security Gentleman" at the front door always greeted with a brilliant smile, great way to start the day.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank _silverback2469
Reviewed 3 April 2018

I base my reviews on price and I expected a little more for my dollar. The room was nice but not as fabulous as the photos. The big spa would have been a hit if the jets had any strength and a view, however shower had a great view of sunsets. The size of the room was large and spacious. The pools were mostly empty and when not, unfriendly smoking people who seemed offended I was doing laps because sunchairs are right next to the edge of the pool. Obviously that is not the hotels fault, just my experience. I sucked in smoke as I tried to do my exercise in the lap pool. Also a sewer smell wafted over the lap pool but the pool itself was clean. There is another pool out the front I did not use. I went for my 50th alone and was asked to pay extra for a floor level up, when it was the same room and it would have been nice to upgrade me but I had to pay $25/nt extra so I did. The hotel was not that busy. When new housekeepers accidentally left my door open because the door closer failed, they did respond by giving me a $30 food credit which I appreciated. The restaurant/café was also a lonely place and empty but the food and service was good. The location is very good opposite the beach and quieter being at the end of the busy strip but easy to walk to central area. This would be a good hotel for a romantic getaway.

Room Tip: Top floor ocean facing so you look over top of palm trees
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank annabanannake
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We are family with 2 kids stayed there for 3 nights. The location is very good . The staff named "Tori" upgrade our room to deluxe suite free of cost & provide large car for airport transfer.breakfast is very good. Good value for money.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

we stayed at the bliss for 12 days from the 12 fh to 23 th of march very good value for money good location brilliant personal service very clean parking for the hired car prompt airport service great staff overall very happy will definitely visit again was like home from home highly recomended (fantastic hotel)

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 March 2018

The best thing about this hotel is the location. It is on the quieter end of the very busy sea front, whilst convenient to shops, bars and restaurants. The breakfast was plentiful but don't expect a full English breakfast! The hot food is mainly Thai dishes. There is however the option of fried, scrambled or omelettes cooked to order. The staff were friendly and helpful when checking in and out. I asked four different staff members if the tables near the pool could be wiped clean, or if I could have a cloth, as I wanted to order lunch and was told to ask someone else. One staff member went inside and didn't return. The rooms in the old block are quite small with a sea/pool view and balcony with a good air conditioner and fridge and two free bottles of water are supplied daily. After checking out at 12.00 midday, we were given a room to shower and change in the evening as we had a very late flight.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple