Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 November 2012

Even though the price was cheap and that's what I was looking for. I knew I wasnt in for a luxury hotel. The lobby and pool area was nice. The rooms very basic the beds are like sleeping on concrete. I asked for more pillows and didn't receive any. There was dirt in the bed and old stains on the sheets hair all over the bathroom floor. Reception was rude and didn't want to help.. View outside looked like a rubbish dump being on that side of town. booked for 7 nights and stayed for about 8 hours before finding another nicer hotel.. If your looking for a cheap over night "motel" feel stay then stay at the Baramee if your after something more comfortable and nice then its defiantly worth spending that extra money!

Date of stay: November 2012
Reviewed 8 November 2012

This is very affordable and clean, but noisy. Our air conditioner kept making a huge noise every night. This hotel well located and Jung Ceylon the closest shopping centre is great and the Siam Food Court down stairs is excellent value for money.

Date of stay: October 2012
Reviewed 14 September 2012

Pro: close to main area, shops, and front desk were very nice.

Cons: The person who cleans the rooms STOLE MY IPOD SHUFFLE. Noisy outside from building Undergoing (I wasn't too concerned but some others might be). Same blan breakfast everyday; eggs, toast, chicken sausage and what looks like boiled ham. They told me my checkout was at 2pm and at 12:30 we got a call saying to come downstairs coz we have to be out and that checkout is 1pm. They didn't have enough seating for breakfast so I had to sit outside after it rained, staff walked past and did not offer once to wipe the water off the seat and table I had to sit at. DO NOT SUPPLY HAIR DRYERS ? BED WAS HIGHLY UNCOMFORTABLE BOTH MY HUSBAND AN I COULD FEEL WOOD UNDER OUR BACKS

I wouldn't go to this hotel again

Room tip: Lock all your valuables up don't accidentally forget to lock anything. Even your suitcases
Date of stay: September 2012
5  Thank Kristy G
Reviewed 3 July 2012

This hotel has been open for 4 to 5 years, it doesn’t seem to have improved with age. You pay for what you get and when only paying $25 AUD per night incl Wi-Fi – who can complain. The rooms are now getting tired as they were only ever cheaply painted, pillows are terrible, beds are hard and basic and no bedside lamps. The Wi-Fi was intermittent during my stay – on a positive note, its 10 mins walk to everything, located on third road so not too far from the beach. And its cheap and cheerful

Room tip: Hot water is best on higher floors
Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank NEIL D
Reviewed 9 May 2012

We visit Phuket for first time and choose this hotel after seeing review from other guest. We stayed in standard room. It is small room, but clean. My room facing to the street, so sometime we heard noises from street, but not bother us. No water heater, just 2 bottled water on the dressing table. Phone in room cannot use for outside call, very strange..!!, Buffet breakfast was oke, not much choices, room service menu not in room so I have to go to restaurant on 1st floor order to sent to room with additional cost, again..strange..!!, but the food was delicious. Reception can speak fair English, but kept talking Thai language to me (maybe I look like Thailand girl..haha..). We were happy with this hotel and wish to coming back next year, and not found any negative things that people have wrote on their review. The location only few minutes walk to Bangla road, but not pack of people or crowded. The hotel is on good location, really..!!

Room tip: better ask for pool view if you light sleepers.
Date of stay: April 2012
2  Thank saribali
Alisa L, Director of Sales at Baramee Hip Hotel Patong, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2012

Dear valued guest.

Firstly may I thank you for your comment. It's our pleasure to welcome you at our property. The management team and all staff will keep doing good work and improving the services as well as the facilities and property to serve all guests with satisfaction.

We will look forward to welcoming you again at Baramee Hip Hotel.

Best Regards,