Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 July 2012

This hotel has been open for 4 to 5 years, it doesn’t seem to have improved with age. You pay for what you get and when only paying $25 AUD per night incl Wi-Fi – who can complain. The rooms are now getting tired as they were only ever cheaply painted, pillows are terrible, beds are hard and basic and no bedside lamps. The Wi-Fi was intermittent during my stay – on a positive note, its 10 mins walk to everything, located on third road so not too far from the beach. And its cheap and cheerful

Room tip: Hot water is best on higher floors
Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank NEIL D
Reviewed 9 May 2012

We visit Phuket for first time and choose this hotel after seeing review from other guest. We stayed in standard room. It is small room, but clean. My room facing to the street, so sometime we heard noises from street, but not bother us. No water heater, just 2 bottled water on the dressing table. Phone in room cannot use for outside call, very strange..!!, Buffet breakfast was oke, not much choices, room service menu not in room so I have to go to restaurant on 1st floor order to sent to room with additional cost, again..strange..!!, but the food was delicious. Reception can speak fair English, but kept talking Thai language to me (maybe I look like Thailand girl..haha..). We were happy with this hotel and wish to coming back next year, and not found any negative things that people have wrote on their review. The location only few minutes walk to Bangla road, but not pack of people or crowded. The hotel is on good location, really..!!

Room tip: better ask for pool view if you light sleepers.
Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank saribali
Alisa L, Director of Sales at Baramee Hip Hotel Patong, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2012

Dear valued guest.

Firstly may I thank you for your comment. It's our pleasure to welcome you at our property. The management team and all staff will keep doing good work and improving the services as well as the facilities and property to serve all guests with satisfaction.

We will look forward to welcoming you again at Baramee Hip Hotel.

Best Regards,
Andakira group's management team

Reviewed 13 April 2012

Loved the Hotel did not see any mosquitoes. Loved it the staff were always polite and friendly i asked for a compatible adapter and within five minutes i had one sent to the room for 70 baht
Room service was great, Hotel was very clean. Cant believe people can write bad reviews they expect the Hilton and want to pay for a standard Hotel. I opted for standard as you never spend time in there anyway normally we always stay in 5 star hotels what for your either at the beach shopping out for dinner or by the pool. When i go back to Thailand I will defiantly be staying here again. Tuk Tuk from the beach and shopping is 200 Baht A$7.00 wish i could get that in Melb Aust. Close to Bagla Road but far enough to feel comfortable, Take advantage of the shuttle service when possible.

Lisa Green

Room tip: Ask for a Superior Premium room if you want bigger and get the kids a standard you dont go on holidays to sit in your rooms anyway The best tour was Phuket Half day tour C3 and Fantasea
Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Lisa G
Reviewed 3 April 2012

Nice little hotel, but noisy because of building next to the hotel. Breakfast incl. price - but not like af typical thailand breakfast. Guest have to buy cheese and yughurt at the supermarked. I asked for at lamp/light so I could reade in my bed, but no - only light in the middle of the room.
The pool was nice - little but ok, sunbeds was free - but no umbrella. I dont think I come bach.

Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank elb0fujairah
Reviewed 18 March 2012

What a place, so noisey, doors slamming all through the night, voices from ajoining hotel foyer, building works starting early morning. Wouldnt do again if you like to sleep. Breakfast not that good either, no corn flakes for two days only chocatate covered things plus when do we have soup or spagetti for breakfast. They say its a western breakfast? But its the noise that is the big problem. Staff not up to normal Thai friendliness which was disappointing.

Room tip: Stay somewhere else
Date of stay: March 2012