Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
USD 25
View deal
Hotels.comUSD 25
PricelineUSD 36
Booking.comUSD 34
eDreamsUSD 34
CheapTicketsUSD 25
TravelocityUSD 25
All reviews pool bar free shuttle every hour patong beach shuttle service room service shopping centre quiet location bangla road hill thailand tuk deluxe
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 February 2013

I Have stayed here for 4 nights paying 3500-3800 bath, normal price not voucher or expedia price, My name is edgardo lim (BAAN YURREE) (Jan 24 2013 till Jan 28 2013) can confirm I am a real customer not a competitor, We got pick up by a driver in the airport wow, good service to the hotel, i have paid extra bed for the kids but this was not set up till the next day, so we have to share the bed between 4 of us,, (not organize) air con is not cold, water pressure of water not good, bed hard as rock,, its a great resort but the are lacking a good basic need that customer needs like bed and air con as you know Phuket is very hot. I have complain to reception the next day, maintenance guy turn up in 10 min, yes it work for 30 min then hot air blow again,, gone back to see the reception over and over to see if we can have another room but was told they do not have another room, so i have to force to stay in this hotel for 4 nights as i have pre-paid everything and i don't think i can get my refund,, so i went down the road and have found a good budget hotel for 1200 bath wow the air con works.. the good thing about baan yuree is the pool.. other than that i think they are not spending money on any maintenance but a quick fix.. My advice if u are going to book a hotel in Phuket only book a few nights and shop around there is plenty of hotel with better facilities and price. I will never go back to this hotel,, I will see if they will response to my complain..

Room tip: shop around , in u are staying for 6 nights book 2 nights and look around its not hard to find hotel even in peak season as hotel in every corner.
Date of stay: January 2013
3  Thank Cora L
Reviewed 11 January 2013

We stayed at the Baan Yuree for 2 weeks and there were 9 of us. We too bought groupons but were lucky enough to have no problems with the booking.
The air con wasn't working in our room but after they sent 2 people out over 2 nights they agreed to move us and the air con in our new room was fantastic.
The reception staff were lovely and friendly and their English was very good.
Now let's talk about the hill, it is tough to walk up in the middle of the day but the shuttle is so relliable and if there are too many of you they come back and get you.
The beds are hard but you expectt hat in asia.
The pool area was lovley and we spent many mornings lazing around it while we planned our day.
Breakfast was repetative when you're staying for 14 nights but never the less very good.
All in all for the money I would recommend this hotel.

1  Thank 713MelanieB
Reviewed 10 January 2013

Like many others, my boyfriend and I had brought a voucher though Groupon for this Hotel. From day one Ezystays were unprofessional pains, they didn't reply to numerous emails, I had to call groupon and tell them, just to get them to reply! I'm not surprised they have closed down, I just wish I had have known what a bad name they had from the start, I would not have done business with them in the first place. I sent numerous emails to Baan Yuree to confirm my booking, none of which got replys. Eventually I rang the hotel, and four times was told to call back. After the 5th time calling, I demanded to speak with the manager, the girl told me the manager was not there and she would help, eventually she told me all Ezystays booking have been cancelled, because they don't pay the hotel. I was thinking about asking if I could just pay them, but out of principal I wouldn't, they seem to be just as bad as Ezystays themselves. I got into contact with Groupon, they have taken a week so far to "look into it" but a least they are. As we are uni Students it was stressful trying to find a decent hotel our small price range, we didn't have much luck and are now unfortunately paying double on accommodation. We have booked to stay at the Deevena, it is only three stars but actually has better reviews and looks nicer then this hotel, I'm hoping all that is all a blessing in disguise!

Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kara929
baanyuree, Director of Sales at Baan Yuree Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2013

Dear Kara929,

We are sincerely sorry for your inconvenience, regarding Ezystays or Getawaydownunder company bankruptcy on December 2012, this situation did not good for any of us. (Customers, Baan Yuree Resort and Spa, Deal Companies) and beyond our control. There were not prior notices before they have gone bankrupt. We knew like everyone knew as we could not contact them at all either, phone and email so we knew that something wrong happened.

Then we tried to help the customers by contacting directly with original deals. In that time, we didn’t know how many deals and even worse that some deal companies also have gone bankrupt.

Finally, most of the deal vouchers can still use with us and Groupon (Australia , New Zealand) is one of them or some customers could get refund.

With Best Regards,

Thanadol Dammai

Reviewed 10 January 2013

I booked 6 nights with Expedia. At arrival, hotel said that they did not receive any confirmation from Expedia. Not true.
Their reservation department did not send a confirmation to the reception.
My guest and I, were offered a room inferior to what we booked. We changed the next day to a superior room after we were told by reception that we could go if we are unhappy with the hotel.
Bathroom was dirty and bed not confortable.
I wanted to complain to Manager. She was contacted by the reception to meet with me. She never bothered and never showed up to talk to me during my stay.
She doesn't care much...
It was really a big mistake to book with this hotel and be advised to stay away if you don't want to spoil your holiday in Phuket.
I have to admit that most employees are very nice and helpful, except of course of the manager.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank watamu15
Reviewed 6 January 2013

The worst hotel in my life, beds old, bathrooms dirty, horrible breakfast, dirty and old chairs in the balcony. people were nice with exeption of the so called manager named Ni, who really isn't the manager. In my opinion avoid this place.

7  Thank Canasiaworldtravel