See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Cons:
We chose this Hotel Sole as the pool looked nice in the photo. However, the pool is just a very small pool, indoor, facing walls & no nice sceneries in view. Not to mention there is a weird smell, it's like something rotten when we went to the pool. We didnt use the pool during our stay.

Our balcony is facing the the kitchen of another restaurant. The walkway is small & if you didnt mind your step you might fall down from the stairs.

Pros:
Friendly guard, most of the time we liaise with him (not the receptionist)

Nearby eateries & Family Mart

Room is clean, toilet is ok. The shower head holder is broken for my room

Room Tip: This is like a small flat renovated to become a hotel. Any room with any directions more or less the same. Dont expect a nice scenery.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank minseaman
Stefanothai73, Proprietario at Hotel Sole, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2018

Thank you for having stayed at the Sole Hotel.
I take the opportunity to highlight that, the hotel does not have a swimming pool but a hot tub, as well explained on the hotel's website, where the pool is never mentioned.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Located in heart of Phuket and cheap!
The manager was very delightful, real Italian.
We spent two nights there, pretty standard.
We didn't find the solarium and the beds are very hard. Butttt if you're looking for standard and cheap. We would recommend

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Torzaa
Stefanothai73, Owner at Hotel Sole, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear Torzaa,
Me, and all my staff would like to thank you for your recent visit at Hotel Sole and for the very good review.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotels in the near future.
Stefano Cattaneo
G.M.
Hotel Sole Patong

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Hotel sole is located centrally in Patong area. It is an average hotel with basic necessities.

Within walking distance to Patong beach, Jungceylon shopping mall, Bangla Road. An open night market is nearby too. Strategic location!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank ShinY51
Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

A rather basic hotel considering the inflated price hey are charging for rooms and the location. For some reason they have a 9.1 score on booking.com and I'm dammed if I know why. Aircon is good, bed is comfortable, the safe requires a 1,000bht deposit which I find unnecessary. I'm only staying one night so it's good enough for the time I'll be here. But I wouldn't stay any longer than that if I were on holiday here.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank LWhitney
Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

Clean, friendly and good location. The room was very quiet considering the closeness to all the bars and clubs.

The coffee and croissants at breakfast are very delicious.

Shame about the accusation of non-payment on checkout!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Stefanothai73, Owner at Hotel Sole, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Dear Davercox,
We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotels in the near future.
Stefano Cattaneo