All reviews family mart night market bangla road patong beach receptionist balcony phuket
Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

Hotel very responsive prior to check in and very helpful with getting us to the hotel.

On arrival the hotel entrance doesn't look very well and could do with a refurb. The room is lovely however we had an extra bed so it didn't leave much space. The shower has a screen to stop water from flowing everywhere which is rare in Thailand.

There is a minibar which is a nice touch even though we didn't use it. Air con in the room works well and TV with good reception and a couple of English channels.

The restaurant isn't very well advertised and therefore we chose to eat out instead of trying to locate it in the hotel.

Some of the staff do not have much English which left communication difficult. We booked a trip with the hotel which was a complete disaster but I guess we asked for it but it had been advertised in the hotel. Never ever book with real rafting adventures and the hotel should stop advertising those tours!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Stefanothai73, Owner at Hotel Sole, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2016

Dear Martin,
All my staff and me would like to thank you for your recent visit at Hotel Sole and say thank you for your beautiful review. We sincerely hope that had a safe journey back home.

Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay here, i stayed in Phuket for a few days while i waited for my flight to Chiang Mai, the staff were so so friendly and helpful, they arranged all my transport and when i had a down day they noticed and made sure I was okay and got me some of their amazing pasta and garlic bread! The staff were a credit to the hotel and i would recommend anyone to stay here, its so convenient in its location and its only a 5 minute walk to Bangla road and the beach!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Stefanothai73, Direttore at Hotel Sole, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2016

Dear hanmeakin,
Me and all my staff would like to thank you for your recent visit at Hotel Sole. We sincerely hope that you enjoyed your stay and had a safe journey back home.

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

Italian- Thai hotel. Centrally located , 5 minutes by walk from the main and full of night clubs road and 10 minutes from the pa tong beach.
Very clean. Kind people at reception that can help You for booking tours, call taxi and give you all the possible advises . Here You have all you need to stay in Pa Tong for good prices .

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Stefanothai73, Direttore generale at Hotel Sole, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2016

Dear Franny,

Reviewed 9 June 2016

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

The entire establishment is very clean. The room is incredibly quiet considering our balcony has a view of a busy street. And the staff are all very kind and professional. Door handles are kind of funky as you have to push then up in order to lock it and open it, but you get used to it. There's a Family Mart right on the corner of the street--very convenient. And getting to the night market, Bangla Road, and/or the beach takes 10-15 minutes, which is nice. All in all, best hotel we've been to since being in Thailand!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple