“Worth every penny”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

“Worth every penny”
Reviewed 31 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013
people found this review helpful

Well what can we say, this place is 5*
We have stayed at many of the resorts in Patong including 5* ones but we were looking for something different this time and we were not disappointed with this house. The communication prior to going was A class and once we got there that service continued, nothing was to much of a bother. We had a few hick ups with things but on contacting the manager he was onto it in a flash so we could not have asked for better service. The house cleaning lady didn't speak a lot of English but was a lovely lady and did a great job every day of our 14 day stay. We hired a motor bike for our stay but there was plenty of ways to get down into the main area or beach just outside the door almost as well as a family mart, chemist and laundry less than a 2 min walk from the house so all in all a FANTASTIC place to stay.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: everything was A1
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Davidlove...
Hobart, Australia
“This house is fantastic”
Reviewed 7 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013
people found this review helpful

Never again would I stay in a hotel in Patong after staying here, especially if you are traveling with friends.
The house is clean and modern, and the private pool area is brilliant.
One of our most relaxing days was spent by the pool drinking beer, cranking the music and getting take away finger food from the restaurant 50 meters down the road.
We found the easiest way to get around was to hire a scooter from the place next door. I'd never ridden one before so it took me about 5 minutes to get used to it but after that its a piece of cake. Hiring the scooters was one of the highlights of the trip and meant that everything was really accessible.
I found the rooms to be very comfortable and certainly didn't have any troubles sleeping. In reference to an earlier review where their was complaints of mosquitos, the only place I saw them was around the outside shower and toilet. I certainly didn't see any inside the house.
Elan is a legend and will do anything to help. He got us an amazing deal on our Phi Phi island tour which was less than half the price I paid on my last visit. One of us had a small accident on the scooters and he arranged for it to be fixed by one of the local mechanics at a really cheap price. You couldn't expect more from a property manager in my view.
All in all I rate this property 5 stars.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Having a private pool with a high security fence.
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Sydney-AU
Reviewed 13 May 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Sydney-AU
Reviewed 13 May 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Sweden
Reviewed 7 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing