All reviews slumber party beer pong tournament island tour location is amazing rooms are clean home away from home one night two nights phi phi place to stay room service patong beach beds dorm creamiest phuket partying
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed at slumber for two nights and had a really good time. The rooms and bathrooms are clean and beds comfortable. We were woken up from a nap by "room service" - free shots. Good party vibe, easy to meet new people. The staff were super nice and friendly. Especially Greg made me feel very welcome from the beginning.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I had the most incredible time at slumber party. The staff is just amazing and so friendly. From the moment I got there Greg made sure I had a good time and an amazing time it was. The pub crawls and themed nights are done very well and everyone was having so much fun.
If you like to party and don't mind seeing drunk and naked people than this is the perfect hostel.
The rooms are nice and tidy and if there is the smallest problem the staff will sort you out straight away and is happy to help.
I can highly recommend to stay here and I will be back for sure.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Great party hostel - rooms were very tidy and nice.

Staff all really fun and easy to get along with. Only thing I wish they tried to get a vibe going throughout the day as there is lots of solo travellers looking for things to do.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

This ist a great place to stay and Party. Greg Made us all have a really good time and helped me whenever there was any issues. Go on the Pub Crawl and the Island Tour. Lots of fun and good Vibes. Fun

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My stay in Phuket was an experience of a lifetime. The hostel itself is extremely clean and comfortable, the location is pretty much in the centre of the city and only a 8 minute slow walk to the beach. But what made my stay so special is the fact the staff are some of the most incredible people I have ever met. They immediately welcome you, and their passion and professionalism for their work is something that you rarely find these days.
During my stay, one of my party managed to get himself into some serious trouble with the locals. But at no point were we on our own. Dane, gave up hours of his time to help us get our friend out of trouble. And was looking out for us every step of the way after that.
Other staff members, Greg, Daniel and Dillan were working non stop in the background to make sure we still managed to have the full Phuket experience.
You have to meet these people to understand just how much they love their jobs, and how close the friendships you form with them can become in such a short time.
10/10, 5 stars, this place is definitely somewhere I will come back to. Come see it for yourself.

Date of stay: March 2018