4 firends and I just had the best 3 weeks stay at Adonis. They were great to deal with and accommodated us in every way. Rooms were large, clean and well equipped. The central location in a quiet, secluded, yet safe lane made this the ideal location. Phil and his staff have my praise and thanks for a memorable stay. Dave
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- British owned & managed, our recently refurbished and upgraded Guest House is an ideal location for those who want to be near the beach and the nightlife, but want to be able to sleep at night! All rooms are spacious and comfortable, with air conditioning and en-suite shower or bath rooms, free toiletries, wi-fi plus tea & coffee facilities.The beach is about six minutes away, and the famous Bangla Road is just two minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Adonis Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adonis Guest House Hotel Patong
- Adonis Guest House Patong, Phuket