Lowest prices for your stay
USD 31
USD 26
Hotels.com
USD 31
PricelineUSD 26
TravelocityUSD 31
CheapTicketsUSD 31
All reviews small pool hot water kettle patong beach relaxing hotel fantastic stay rooms are clean night market phuket laundry
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 October 2012

This hotel is ideal for the solo traveller. Although cheap it is great value for money - the room is large, clean and spacious, a high quality air con brings the temperature down nicely, safe, tv (which had European sport channels, not essential but an added bonus) and complimentary bottles of water put in the (large) fridge each day. They have a 24 hour desk service so leave your key with them so you don't have to carry it around all day. They are happy whatever time you get in (and with who). A very friendly and helpful front desk. The staff were all amazing. The beach is just a minute walk away - from reviews I was expecting a long, dark lane to walk up on a night but it's only a few yards, well lit, and right next to the Novotel Hotel's Security hut so very safe.

The pool is so small it is laughable and it isn't exactly a sun-trap either so if you are looking for a pool holiday then this isn't the hotel for you. If you want a cheap, clean, friendly place to base yourself, not far from the beach then this would be ideal though.

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Rawham
Reviewed 4 October 2012

This hotel was very good value for money. Big bedroom, big bathroom, a safe in the room, tv, air con, fresh bottled water placed in the fridge everyday. Situated two minutes walk from the beach but about 10/15 minutes to the busy bars of Patong. But there are a few taxis and tuk tuks based outside hotel if you don't want to walk. If you want a swimming pool though then you won't want this hotel as the pool is more of a jacuzzi size. Probably best suited for single travellers or groups of friends rather than families. Staff will also arrange a taxi to pick you up from the airport or take you back to the airport. I will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 September 2012

Stayed there for 2 weeks.Price was cheep.its a bit far but not tooo bad.Small pool but its cleans.Room is huge and clean.Deco not so bad.But this hotel is pretty far from the party place end of the patong beach.They have a cafe downstairs price is cheep and the food is amazing better from outside and its clean...I like this place .It depands what you want.If you are on budget like me and want to enjoy than this is the place.Its cheep.I rather stay here than hostel .And its offer big room and clean.no smell...

Date of stay: October 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hannah I
Reviewed 9 June 2012

The hotel is great and so is the location, but I would like to point out that my family had items stolen while staying at this hotel.

I have two wallets, one for Thai Money, and one to leave at home. I decided to leave a bit of cash and a debit card at the hotel in case something happened to the wallet I used for going out. I hid this wallet in one of the small bags in my luggage. Unfortunately, someone took all the cash and replaced that debit card with another person's debit card. Not only that, but they also took out 5000 baht out of my card on that same day.

My aunt also had her small coin bag and a flashlight stolen. Unfortunately, we realized this after we left the hotel to go to another island, so we were unable to physically talk to report this to the hotel staff.

Of course, this is partially our fault as we left our valuables out instead of putting it in the safe. But who would really expect the hotel staff to open your luggage and search for wallets? And what are we supposed to do with everything else in our baggage? If something like a flashlight could be stolen, what else should you think to hide? I would have thought that this hotel would be more professional than that. So for those who want to stay here, just be careful, because something as simple as a flashlight can even be stolen.

Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
13  Thank Jasmin T
Reviewed 24 March 2012

I had the a recent experience of staying at this hotel quite recently. It really is quite possibly the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. I have given this hotel only 1 star and this is that the front desk staff was quite friendly and pleasant.

The hotel is just off the main road to the beach and even though it is very close to the beach, the lane you walk down is very dark and I saw a huge rat running up and down it twice. The hotel is very dated, it is quite clean but on the desk side cabinet where the TV was located and on top of the fridge I did notice quite a few ants. The balconies are not very private and you can hear everything from the restaurant by the pool area, and from other guests balconies. There is also an ugly white building directly in front of the the hotel so there is no view whatsoever. The whole premises seems quite enclosed and some what claustrophobic. The pool area is quite small compared to the photographs and there are no sun loungers to lie beside the pool. The hotel offers free wifi which when works is passable, though it is turned off at night and doesn't come back on til the early morning.

The hotel serves breakfast which is very repetitive though quite cheap basically eggs and bacon with toast and a few other limited choices. The television channels are very limited too with only a few English speaking ones.

The most disappointing thing about this hotel is that the fellow guest when I stayed was quite rude and unfriendly. The main guests where Australian who I was very surprised about with their unfriendliness and attitude, and also Russian visitors who where no surprise totally rude. Another aspect of the hotel is that it would appear to appeal to sex tourism. I saw quite a few guests with various Thai girls some of whom where quite young. It created a very uneasy atmosphere, also there was a room information card which was also quite disturbing it had a list of charges and fines, including blood on the bed sheets etc and the amount the fine would be. I could imagine that this hotel has only had good reviews due to the fact that it does attract a certain kind of clientele. Though for the average Joe Public holiday maker I would stress caution before booking a room here.

Date of stay: March 2012