“Decent food and great service”

Ps Restaurant Patong
Ranked #160 of 706 Restaurants in Patong
Price range: USD 50 - USD 450
Description: P.S Restaurant is located middle of Patong, Phuket's the most popular in Thai and European menu, reasonable price and very delicious food. Open daily 7 am until 12 pm
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Really great place just off the bangla road. Our Tom yum soup was served piping hot. The fried squid was freshly cooked,crispy and not chewy.The staff struggle a bit with English, but that is very common everywhere. Overall great experience.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had dinner twice at this restaurant during a long weekend stay. We enjoyed the food a lot. Good taste. Other restaurants we visited did not compare both in price, PS Restaurant was cheaper, and in quality.
The portion as are generous. Staff is very friendly.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I think that the restaurants owner are from China.
The servers are a bit too busy, almost like a factory. You are sitting close to your neighbor.
They serve Thai food and fishing dishes.
The food is average and prices are slightly above average. But the restaurant offers both outdoor dining and dining in air-conditioned rooms. They have all kinds of fish, lobster, etc. lying on ice just outside the street, so you can choose before you go in and eat.
The restaurant is located approx. 100 meters from Bangla Road.

1  Thank Renan H
Reviewed 24 March 2018

Always busy as their menu is comprehensive and very reasonably priced. Huge selection of seafood on display which you can barter for and agree a price including cooking. Great selection of authentic Thai dishes served efficiently by friendly staff

Reviewed 23 March 2018

My wife and I visited this restaurant several time during our stay in Patong in October 2017. We were wandering along Patong main's street on our second evening (around 8pm) and everywhere was crowded. This restaurant caught our attention because it had a fresh fruit stall selling various fresh fruits, including my wife favourite fruit - durian. We went in and asked the staff if we could eat the Durian in the restaurant if we bought some to which the staff said we could. So she bought one which the staff opened on the spot and place the durian in a plastic bag for us to consume later.He we decided to have our dinner there that evening.
The menu is quite extensive and we also observed what customers seated around us had ordered. However, I am rather partial to fried food, especially freshly fried spring rolls! So we ordered the following: Spring rolls (comes with two sweet & sour dip - chilli and garlic); Deep fried prawns; Stir fried prawns with mixed vegetables; Thai chicken curry; Beef Pad Thai Noodles and two large fresh Coconut drinks. The waiter serving us was polite and helpful. Our orders arrived quite fast (less than 10mins). The aromas from the freshly cooked Thai foods were exceptional. All the dishes we ordered tasted delicious, especially the spring rolls ( but I am a little biased towards spring rolls) - thin crispy outer skin with lots of fillings inside. The deep fried prawns were very good too, maybe a little oily. The other dishes of stir fried prawns and Beef Pad Thai were also very tasty. The fresh coconut juices were also delicious(see photos)! Afterwards the meal, my wife ate the durian purchased from the fruit stall - she ate most of it as I am not a fan of durian.
Overall the PS restaurant serves up some delicious authentic Thai and Asian food. I will definitely visit this restaurant again next time I am in Patong!