“Patong, bustling as ever.”
Review of C & N Hotel

C & N Hotel
Ranked #53 of 329 Hotels in Patong
Reviewed 13 December 2011

Two things I love about this hotel is its location, and the numerous cable channels provided. Stayed in the double room, which was spacious and clean, as was the bathroom.

The staff, while not rude, aren't very friendly. Which is a pity, cause most Thai hotel staff are very warm and welcoming. And not much effort in terms of morning breakfast.

This was the 4th time I stayed here, and chances are, I would stay here again. Just less than a minute from Bang La, with all the amenities nearby.

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank Prav101

Reviewed 2 November 2011

I stayed at the C & N Hotel in Patong from 20.10.11 to 28.10.11. I tried to book a VIP Room but I could only get a Standard Room as all the VIP Rooms were fully booked. The Standard Room was good though & had everything I needed with the exception of a kettle & tea & coffee. The only negative comment I'd make regarding the room was it was a little dated & probably could do with a little renovation. but apart from this the hotel was great. The whole hotel was very clean & tidy. The staff at reception were all very friendly & made me feel welcome, there was secure parking for my motorcycle to the side of the hotel which was patrolled by the hotel security guard. The breakfast included in the room price was excellent with a good choice of different foods available. The hotel is only 2 minutes walk from Bangla Road, 3 minutes or so to Jungceylon Shopping Centre & about 7 or 8 minutes walk to the beach. I took advantage of the free collection from the airport offered by C & N Hotel as I was staying longer than 3 nights & it was great & well organised. I would certainly stay here again but I would book earlier to get the VIP room next time.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank NawtyStupot
Reviewed 2 October 2011

I stayed here for 9 nights in Aug 2011, this has been my 4/5 stay there, it is in a great location , close to bangla rd & Junceylon shoping centre, & many restaurants , if u stay more than 3 nights it has a free pick up from airport, which is good if u are arriving late at night. Rooms are good, rooms at front of hotel have recently had a big refit/renovation , all rooms have free wifi, good selection of TV, room safe, how water, comfy beds. Breakfast is a buffet, lots to choose from and good.
Reception staff are friendly, rooms cleaned daily, i can leave money on table ( not large amounts) and it is still there when i returned in afternoons, in the end i was leaving camera out on charge, as i felt it was safe to do so . it doent have apool , but i used a pool close by at another hotel or used the public BB pool just around the corner, it has a good massage service under hotel & off main street.at 1000B a nite it was value for money, next time i in Patong Beach Phuket , i would stay there again. can recommend to all, but families with kids may want a pool closer by. If it had a pool it would be the best hotel in Patong.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Gary094
Reviewed 29 September 2011

I stayed here in September 2011 for the 3rd time. Once again everything with the hotel was perfect, good breakfast, friendly staff, excellent location, good night sleep, clean and comfortable bed. Also the value at the time of year I went was great.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 September 2011

This was my third or 4th stay at this hotel. I paid 800thb per night or $24 AUD. I stayed in a standard double room and was quite happy with it. There was a good selection on the TV and the air conditioning worked well. This time my room was on the same side as the entrance to the hotel as opposed to the opposite side where I had stayed before. I did notice the noise from the disco about 200 metres away at 4 oclock in the morning and if you are a light sleeper I would ask for a room on the quiet side. Location is great, being about 100 metres to the end of the street and no more tha 200 metres to the top of Bangla Road.

Breakfast was quite good, vertainly not up the standard of the Deevana Spa Resort but then againg it is $80 a night more. There was a reasonable hot selection although I noticed that some of the warmers wre not turned on meaning cold bacon. But all in all for $24 a night I think it represents excellent value. I am going back next month but staying at the Patong Pearl Resort 1400 baht in a private jacuzzi room so I look forward to rating that hotel. I have stayed there before.

Lastly, the staff at the C&N wre very nice even when I lost my parking card twice. Would I stay there again? Yes!

The hotel is non -smoking, another big bonus!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo