See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 May 2013

For those who travel to Pathum Thany, near Bangkok ( between Bangkok and Ayuthaya) or have something to do with Asian Institute of Technology and Thamasat University, there is one of the very few choices: the Pannara Boutique Hotel.
I stay 2 nights with my son to wait for attending one event at AIT. All good accommodations near Don Muang Airport were booked at the time, I found via booking.com this Hotel closed to AIT.

The hotel is very new, kind of family run, just near the road, a bit noisy out side but in the room is quiet. The reception and care of the staff were extremely good. The room is abt 30m2 spacious. I pay app. 1800 Baht for 2 nights, similar to what I was spending for a very small room near Don Muang Airport. The whole accommodation is clean. Golf nearby. Cons: difficult to find by Taxi, please prepare Thai language address.

Room Tip: Room at 1st floor is more convenient for peoples with luggage.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family