“Excellent day trip ”

Krabi Ezytrails
Ranked #2 of 104 Tours in Krabi Town
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Koh Phi Phi is a small archipelago island in Krabi where some of the most wonderful tourist destinations of Southern Thailand. Hundreds of visitors are attracted to come there throughout the year, so we offer this special Early-Bird Program for you to visit the breathtaking and imaginary paradise and avoid the crowds.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My partner and I really enjoyed this day trip out to the islands. It may have been a very early 6.30am start but it was well worth it to avoid the crowds! The staff were very friendly and knowledgeable. Our tour guide Matt was fantastic and made sure everyone was having a great time and got some good photos! The food and drinks provided were a stand out for me in terms of quality and frequency compared to other similar tour groups I have been on. Would definitely recommend!

krabiezytrails, ผู้จัดการทั่วไป at Krabi Ezytrails, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you very much for your kind comment. We appreciate your feedback! Thank you again for choosing us to be a part of your memorial in Krabi.

All reviews
"day trip"
in 11 reviews
"perfect job"

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I spend one perfect day in Phi Phi Island with this company. The guide was nice man with really good humor, smiley and funny.
I get fantastic snorkeling time, delicious food and good time. Thanks:)

krabiezytrails, ผู้จัดการทั่วไป at Krabi Ezytrails, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Went on the early morning trial this morning and had a great time!! I recommend this option for people who want to go to the “famous” areas when there are less tourists (though there are still quite a bit of people)

Matt was such a highlight for the trip — he was very friendly and cutely funny,
always gave us snacks, and took many photos for us.

I think this company, albeit a bit more expensive, does also go out of the way to go to less crowded spots. My favorite area was bamboo island but we also visited many other islands as well! — I included a pic of pado island which was our last island to visit.

Thanks for the day trip Matt!!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

The van came on time to pick us up from our hotel. Once we were on the boat, they treated us well, especially Matt. He made everyone laugh and feel entertained. He also took many photographs for us without complaining and made sure everyone was there before leaving. He even made sure everyone got a chance to have fun swimming, even those who don't know how to. He stayed with them and taught them how to swim, allowing them to feel involved in all the activities. Everything was done on time without any delay. Over all, it was a job well done!

See more reviews
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Our day with Ezy features in my top 3 favourite days out in Thailand! We visited loads of islands and stopped many times for snorkelling. I saw many pretty fish. We took our own full face snorkel masks. If you don’t have your own you can borrow a mask on the boat. I borrowed a life jacket for the deep sea snorkelling.

There was about 25-30 people on our boat from all over the world. I’d say everyone enjoyed their trip. The highlight for me was Bamboo Island with beautiful soft white sand and clear blue water. We stopped for here for lunch: warm rice, curry and vegetables. Soft drinks are also included: water, coke and lemonade.

On the boat between stops Matt handed out Lays crisps, Oreos, watermelon, pineapple and bananas, all are kept cool in an ice box on board.

Our guide Matt was friendly, animated and spoke very good English. He co-ordinated the timings well and continuously checked around to make sure everyone made it back to the boat and was having a good time. The other crew members were very polite and helped us on and off the boat. Thank you all for your hard work and making it a great experience!

My top tips: take sun cream, arrive wearing your swimwear, take a snorkel if you have one, no need to take a beach mat as it’s included, ask your hotel for a breakfast box if offered, take advantage of toilet stops (take toilet roll & anti-bac gel). We didn’t want to risk our phones falling in the water so instead took a go-pro for above and under water shots. Matt will take photos for you too.

I’d really recommend this tour! We paid 2,500 baht each, plus 400 baht each for park entrance fees. Hope that helps :)

krabiezytrails, ผู้จัดการทั่วไป at Krabi Ezytrails, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018