“Great place for a beer and a burger”

Good Dream Guesthouse
Ranked #275 of 708 Restaurants in Krabi Town
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 7 October 2016

I had a tasty burger here. They did a good deal to get a beer with it too. It was nicely cooked and a decent size with plenty of french fries. The staff are friendly as well. Another thing is they offer cheap tours, so you can get everything you need in one place. And, it's a good place to meet other travellers.

Reviewed 7 February 2016 via mobile

We just went there to eat. I had a burger and I can tell you it's amazing to have a good burger once in a while when you are in asia. Together with some french fries and a beer and the dinner was perfect. Unfortunately we couldn't try the cheap cocktails because they were closing at 10pm.

Reviewed 9 January 2016

I spent 3 nights here, and it was everything I could have hoped for. Simple clean bed in the dorm, excellent food downstairs, and very helpful staff. Brian took th time to help me make some trip decisions, which was very appreciated. The whole place is very straightforward and down to earth. I would recommend this to anyone looking for the backpacker hostel experience.

Reviewed 5 January 2016 via mobile

Ate here three times during our stay in Krabi. Kept returning because the food was simply delicious and well priced. Had a different dish each time and all was a delight. I can recommend chicken noodle soup - not on the menu, but they make a delicious one on demand :)

Reviewed 13 April 2015 via mobile

I've had Garlic Pepper Fish, a plate of julienne cabbage topped with cream dory with baked potato and salad and it was unforgettable. Their Watermelon Lassi was also too unforgettable. I am staying here now and loving their wonderful hospitality. Oh and the menu was so hilarious with Bryan's side comments.

GoodDreamGuy, Owner at Good Dream Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2015

We are really happy you liked it !

The fish dishes are new this year and I too like them a lot! I have to admit I was apprehensive to put fish on the menu because I am no good at preparing it Thankfully the rest of the staff seem to be experts so I'm happy it worked out.

Thanks!