“Lovely food at good prices”

Good Dream Guesthouse
Ranked #275 of 707 Restaurants in Krabi Town
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 5 January 2016 via mobile

Ate here three times during our stay in Krabi. Kept returning because the food was simply delicious and well priced. Had a different dish each time and all was a delight. I can recommend chicken noodle soup - not on the menu, but they make a delicious one on demand :)

Reviewed 13 April 2015 via mobile

I've had Garlic Pepper Fish, a plate of julienne cabbage topped with cream dory with baked potato and salad and it was unforgettable. Their Watermelon Lassi was also too unforgettable. I am staying here now and loving their wonderful hospitality. Oh and the menu was so hilarious with Bryan's side comments.

GoodDreamGuy, Owner at Good Dream Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2015

We are really happy you liked it !

The fish dishes are new this year and I too like them a lot! I have to admit I was apprehensive to put fish on the menu because I am no good at preparing it Thankfully the rest of the staff seem to be experts so I'm happy it worked out.

Thanks!

Reviewed 29 March 2015 via mobile

Me and my friend where in town and just saw the sign "Mexican food" and where so happy!

I got my fruit plate before my meal and my iced latte that I've been craving for some time now... I asked to get it without sweetening and it was just how it tastes at home!
We ordered food and it was superfood and Mexican, worth the price! It's around 50-100baht for a "starter" and 110-150baht for a meal :)

Nice staff who's friendly and knows English.

I can't claim responsibility for this one because Good Dream doesn't own or operate the restaurant in there but they don't have a T.A. page that i know of so I will accept this award on their behalf.

I will say that I agree with you though, not as an owner but because I too am a regular customer there and Mexican food this good is tough to come by in Thailand so I am delighted it is on my street and in the town I live in.

Thanks for sharing!

Reviewed 29 March 2015

It might not look much from the road but take the time to drop in have some Honest Stawberry Daqaris ( in MUGS) 100THB, real burgers,and real thai food. You will be surprised by the quality and the quantity of the food and the friendly relaxed ambience. We travelled from Ao Nang to Krabi just to go there!!!!

That is fantastic news and it means a lot to us. Keep in mind that strawberry shake is only 100B if you put rum in it :)

Glad the trip was worth it!

Reviewed 11 March 2015 via mobile

What a lovely little cafe here at this guesthouse. Came here two days in a row, feels very welcoming and the staff is lovely. Vivi was working both days and she is very kind, friendly and also funny. The menu is funny and full of good food. I probably ate too much, haha. Anyway, really recommend. Feels so welcoming that I spent my last two hours in Krabi in this place. Lovely. Thank you! Kapunkaa (I'm sorry I don't know how you write it), "love" x

One of the things that we incorporate into Good Dream Restaurant is that it is also a fun environment. That is why our menu is intentionally funny and the staff are super friendly and humorous. ViVi is a star and she will be happy you wrote this. She is a bit of a local celebrity because of her personality and we are so happy she works here.

Glad you loved it and see you next time!