Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
TraveExprt

Combination of good things and bad things

Review of Camelia Resort
3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 Jan 2018via mobile
The hotel location and price were good. You can drive to River Kwai bridge within 10 minutes and the pool with its view was perfect. But people who working have no service mind at all you will never see their smile from check in till check out and whenever you need something you better go to counter than waiting at you room. Any me and my family might come back as long as the price is good.
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Vio.com
    AU$43
1.4 km from Camelia Resort
Free parking
The hut river view 1,200 include breakfast.
AU$23
    AU$79
15.8 km from Camelia Resort
Pool
View more hotels in Kanchanaburi
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

our stay in the camelia resort was great,The view is amazing, the terrasses and balconies nice, the staff friendly and the food good.
The location right on the river is wonderful and relaxing and the swimming pool is large and clean. The views from the bedrooms are lovely. The manager was great and the staff were sweet.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 May 2016 via mobile

Ok, we've checked to this hotel three times in the past, simply because of the view. They always give us the room as requested on our phone covers stain. Yes, you can call them prior to arriving to make sure you get the right room. Food is ok but excellent. The room will give you comfort when you're really tired from visiting the tourist spots in Kanchanaburi. On our last visit, they had a problem with the water supply! Anyway, this place is very quiet and will give you a really nice view of the river.

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2016

As a place the gardens are well kept and right by the river, not far from the trailer back packer beer bar zone. The hotel old, no wardrobe, a bed you need to be a mountain goat to get into, a room door you could see the out side world through, the bathroom window was never designed to fit the frame it was in, a shower head that blow off the wall when switched on such was the force of the water pressure, an old water pipe had been removed and to stop you seeing the room below or above a plastic bag was stuffed in the hole. Having traveled Thailand this was the worst accommodation I have ever stayed in. I questioned the staff and they could see nothing wrong.. 2013

Room tip: Book a deiffent hotel
Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 January 2015

I stayed at this Resort? When i First came to Thailand And thought i'd Treat myself to a 1000Bht a Night job, Just to start my Visit in comfort. The rooms were Dirty, old tv's with terrible picture the food wasn't to bad if a bit expensive. But the worst of all was the fact that my water in the bathroom was off for 10hrs each of the 2 days i was there. No one informed me there were plumbing works going to be done. the staff wern't rude, just not trained with any i'dea of emotional intelligence to give a guest a experience that would make a repeat visit the least bit likely. I have since moved and now live in Thailand, in Kanchnaburi and work as a marketing Manager in a shall not be named being built Resort. So Thank you Camila for letting me learn some the things you just shouldn't do.

Room tip: Just Don,t waste your time. theres so many hotels nearby that are so much better but not next the sugarcane 2 either. Don't get me started!
Date of stay: February 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank jaywibo
Reviewed 26 November 2014

We first found this hotel after driving about in a taxi for half an hour, the place seemed just right with a pool over looking the river and a bar close by, the room was 1 star at best and cockroaches were rife, we locked the key in the room and were then told the lock would have to to be broken until I mentioned that the cleaners should just come with their key. 1000 baht saved. I was lucky but unfortunate to find that the cleaners were helping themselves to my wife's makeup as I came through the patio doors to collect a towel. I let this slip as they were caught red handed and thought this would be warning enough, but when we got to our next destination found missing books and other property. I would never stay in this place again.

Date of stay: August 2014