All reviewssmall balconynarrow soinight marketswimming gearminute walk from the beachfree bottles of waterrestaurants and barshot waterlocation was perfectbeach towelsrooms were very cleanstayed here for nightscleaned every dayhua hin beachlovely hotelfloorreception
Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

A very nice fantastic stay we had in thipurai city Hotel for 3 nights
We are group of 7 friends enjoyed the stay for 3 nights
Excellent stay near to night life area lot of food joints, McDonald's, Burger King , 7/11,

And located in nice calm small street

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

The hotel itself was hard to find in the dark which was stressful for me as a young female solo traveller who had spent 15 hours on a ferry and bus! Walking in it was light and clean but staff were cold and quite unwelcoming, barely said a word as they handed me my key and pointed to the lift. My room was very clean and spacious, air con was lovely and I had a view of the street below. Hotel wifi didn't work in my room but I managed to use another from nearby which I was thankful for. It was easy to get around and visit shops, cafes and markets. I spied a subway sign from my room and managed to find it and treat myself to western food too! I didn't eat at the hotel restaurant but it looked quite nice from outside. I would recommend for a short stay as all basic needs are met, and it's much easier to find in daylight!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 August 2016

The Thip City is right in the center of the action and surrounded by bars and restaurants serving a wide variety of food. It is in an area called Binta bat famous for it's many bars. With the beach only a seven minute walk away it is a fab location.

Room Tip: Ask for a room either on the back or over looking the pool which is on the 3rd floor.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 August 2016

Great location, one block from the landmark Hilton resort. In the middle of everywhere and on a quite street. Closely located to the beach.

Hotel is very well kept and clean. Staff is friendly and helpful and always smile.
Rooms are spacious, well priced and bathrooms are nice.

Highly recommended.

I noticed another review mentioning that the Hotel inside is loud. Referring to the doors opening and hallway noise. I did notice a little of that and only during the day. Yet it is not loud enough to mentioning.

I truly enjoyed staying there and highly recommend this nice hotel and superior staff. I definitely will return back.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Journey747
Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

Very dirty, reception staff very rude, just unbelievable, stayed a week, but changed my plans and left a day earlier: on checking out had to deal with miscalculated invoice and was taken aback by aggressiveness of the reception staff. Anyway, it is a shame, but thank god Huahin has many other very decent hotels!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family