Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews great location walking distance to the beach bars and restaurants per night hua
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 September 2023 via mobile

I've had two stays at this hotel over the last two weeks, for a total of six nights. The first stay was in a "twin room". The second stay was in a "superior room". The only difference I could tell between the two rooms is that the superior room had a bathtub instead of a shower and a newer Android TV which could access netflix, amazon, you tube, etc, and could play media files. Don't watch much tv when on holiday, but good to have the option during the rainy season. The rooms were spacious and comfortable and were very clean, with a large bed, wardrobe (both rooms with a non-functioning safe box), desk, end tables, fridge kettle, hot water and cool AC, and a small balcony with table and chairs. No real view to speak of from any of the rooms. Both rooms had a router inside the room, ensuring a stable wifi connection. Swimming pool was small and shallow, but I did use it every day to swim a few laps or to cool off after outings. Pool towels were available at the reception desk. There's a restaurant on site serving breakfast and lunch, but I didn't eat there so I can't report on the food. All staff I encountered were exceptionally friendly and professional. Location is perfect, really, if you wish to stay in the city center. Easy walk to the beach, 7-11, train station, minivan stops, money changers, night market, Soi Bintabaht, Soi 80, and uncounted restaurants, bars, and massage shops. Definitely a reasonable (but not great) value at this price point. I won't hesitate to return next time I'm in Hua Hin.

Date of stay: September 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 July 2023 via mobile

Nice place, with terrace. Menu is both Thai and European. Thai food is perfect ; Nam tock, lap moo, papaya pok pok. Restaurant very clean.
Professional service. Near by the public beach acces and many other bars or places to eat. Prices are correct.

Date of stay: July 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2022

Very reasonable price of 900 THB per night with no breakfast. I suggest not having the breakfast as lots of restaurants and cafes nearby with a wider selection.
Great location walking distance to the beach and bars.
Modest room and beds a little hard.
But overall, a bargain at the price

Date of stay: September 2022
Reviewed 18 September 2022 via mobile

Visited Huahin fir 5 nights on our way back to Bangkok. Nice to break up the journey trying back from Koh Samui.
Chose Sirin due to its location, near the beach, bars and restaurants.
The room was very spacious, sitting area and large balcony/terrace. Breakfast was either Thai rice dish of choice or American breakfast. I would imagine that when it gets busier it will be a buffet breakfast.
Staff excellent and price very reasonable at 1000 baht a night.
The wife is very discerning and when I suggested next time we try somewhere else in hua hin she said no we'll stay here.
Praise indeed. We've stayed in many hotels on many visits and she likes Sirin.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank seancar29
Reviewed 24 August 2020

We also ate at the hotel's restaurant and were very pleased with food, the service and also the COVID19 precautions being taken. My wife had a Thai dish which she would reckon at three stars but I had one of the best Chicken and mushroom soup ever - a five star soup!

Date of stay: August 2020