All reviews private pool pest control living room love breakfast peaceful stay buffet breakfast shuttle bus service hua hin town main pool privacy villa thai taxi toothpaste maid upgrading khun
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

GUTI no doubt beautiful, with nice interior design and a nice pool in every room. It was really quiet when we checked in on 16 May 2018, probably because it’s a weekday and I think we were the only Ones there. Indeed, we love the privacy but it gets quite scary in the night being in the middle of the forest and the closest town 15 mins drive away you can imagine how it is.

Despite the resort owner having a nice taste in design and letting guest have a taste on how a “5 Star” Villa is like at decent price, I wouldn’t return.

Reasons:

- The room lacks maintenance - stains on the floor, water heating not functioning properly, lights don’t work, air conditioning is leaking badly and noisy, outdated tv with bad display, mattress no longer holding firm.

- The room lacks some cleanliness - stains on lounge chairs, lots of dust everywhere especially at the open bath area. I dare not open the door to access the bathtub because it was so dirty and there were millipedes inside. The outdoor patio is filled with birds poo and no one bothered to clean it.

- The resort lacks pest control - I understand that we are in a hotel built in the middle of the woods but the insects were everywhere. If you’re afraid of insects, this resort will be your nightmare. I am not sure how many cockroaches are hiding in the curtains because every time I draw it open I see a few roaches. Lizards are seen running around in the room. The opening concept dining near the reception is a bad idea, food were left open and you can see flies patronising. Mosquitoes were everywhere too. I was actually quite reluctant to enter our own private pool because insects were floating around. Fortunately after a swim, everything on the surface is gone. By the way don’t ever thing about going to the common pool because it isn’t as clean as the one in your room.

Don’t get me wrong GUTI, your resort is beautiful and I’m sure you provided a great service to all your guests. You just need to invest in some pest control management and maintenance. You deserve fantastic reviews if the 3 main things I’ve mentioned above are taken into account.

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Me and my husband stayed there for 1 week, it was quiet and peaceful stay. We really love breakfast on weekend, plenty of choices, very tasty and great qualities for all foods they serve.
For weekday, breakfast is a la carte.

The resort is very quiet, it gives feeling very privacy. 15-20 mins drive from Hua Hin night market. Hotel also have shuttle bus service available from hotel to the town as their schedule.

We love our room, large space for restroom and living room. Just 1 thing, maid didn’t get well trained enough for clean the room, but it’s fine if compare for what we get.

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

When we viaited they were kind of renovating the hotel. We stayed in a two bed room villa. First room that was provided to us had a broken air conditioner and we had to request a switch. They were premier hotel in the past but now it is quite run down.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

The place was nice. Each room has privately pool to enjoy your stay. The big pool is very nice but seem like no one really swim in it so the maintenance of the pool is not so good. But overall, it is a good place to stay in hua him if you are bored of the sea view and beaches.

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Super personal stay with beautiful style and locations. staff Khun Amorn and Khun Pu are very helpful and friendly. actually all of them are nice but I can remember only two names. Nice service with I think Thailand northern decoration. Quiet with beautiful swimming pool. Recommend for honeymooner.

Date of stay: February 2018