“Nice Cafe”
Review of Baroque Cafe - CLOSED

Baroque Cafe
Cuisines: American, European, Thai
Description: Thai Cooking Class in Huahin We’re a small privately owned cooking class dedicated to helping you to achieve the highest level of excellence in Thai cuisine. Whether you’re here in Huahin on holiday or a local resident, why not get in touch to find out about our daily courses on offer? No matter what skills you possess in the kitchen, Tasty Thai will give you the confidence to prepare a range of delicious Thai meals to impress friends and dinner guests with. Here at Tasty Thai we ensure that you won’t get lost in the crowd. We provide classes of no more than 6 students to ensure that everyone’s needs are fully met. Our classes include personal pick up from your hotel in the morning where you’ll take a visit to Huahin’s famous Chat chai market for an authentic Thai experience. From there you’ll be taken to our delightful purpose built kitchen, away from the hustle and bustle of town, where you can enjoy a peaceful afternoon learning the art of Thai cooking, after which you can
Reviewed 3 October 2012

Went there on recommendation. At first we had difficulties to find the place. Visit was ok, a nice cafe like many more, but that is it.

Date of visit: September 2012

Reviewed 25 September 2012

I first discovered this Cafe/Bistro when I was in Hua Hin looking for somewhere to live. I dropped in and had their health breakfast, which is very good and their coffee is wonderful. I have returned on many occasions and can recommend the menus, which is comprised of Thai and English dishes.
Baroque Cafe presents with a very friendly atmosphere, the music and conversation is good and the prices are reasonable.
If you are in Hua Hin give it a try.

Date of visit: May 2012
Reviewed 28 August 2012

I spent a week in Hua Hin recently and ended up in Barqoue Cafe on 4 occasions! There's a lot of restaurants to choose from in the town but Baroque jumped out at me as I walked past thanks to the nice decor and the wooden terrace outside with comfortable chairs - a welcome change from plastic garden furniture!

On my 1st visit I had the veggie breakfast which you can add extras to. Enjoyed it so much I went back for the tuna nicoise sandwich the next day and a further 2 evenings I went for the spicy Thai tuna salad and a couple of glasses of wine as it's a nice place to chill out in the evening too.

The owners are a friendly young couple (British and Thai - so both the Western and Thai food is authentic). They play good music and make you feel really welcome. Will definitely go back next time I'm in Hua Hin.

Date of visit: August 2012
Reviewed 3 August 2012 via mobile

If you want to experience something really yummy you have to eat here. You can have breakfast, lunch and dinner and especially the thai food is the best I had in Hua Hin! Dishes around 120 - 200 BHT.

Reviewed 29 July 2012

My partner and I dropped into the quaint Baroque Café for Breakfast the other day as we rode past on our Scooter.

The atmosphere at the Baroque Café is cosy & very peaceful and we were so impressed with the service, freshness and quality of the meals, that we’ve been there twice more in the last three days.

The owner and his wife are very friendly and accommodating and we highly recommend a visit to the Baroque Cafe.

Date of visit: July 2012