2,781 results
All reviews the executive lounge white lotus resort lounge sky bar night market pool area tennis courts bit dated table tennis an upgrade middle of town main restaurant pool staff restaurants and bars sea view great pool seafood
Reviewed 7 November 2018

Stayed at the Hilton Hotel for 10 nights from 26th October on check in i was asked for a deposit from my CC
I explained i would be paying cash for everything i was then told i needed to pay 7000 baht as a deposit i asked what for as i would be paying cash for everything. I had to give him my CC and he said they would not take any money from it if i didn't sign anything to my room which i didn't as i explained in the first place
so why do they do this
the room needed updating and there was some noise from work being done in a waste water pipe right next to my room
all the other staff were very good and tried to help in any way they can
i have stayed at this hotel before but after this stay i will not be going there again!

Date of stay: October 2018
2  Thank PatrickMc03
CareyOsborne, General Manager at Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2018

Dear PatrickMc03

Thank you for your review. As with all international hotels, we require a deposit or pre-authorization on arrival to cover the accommodation and a small amount to cover incidentals. Alternatively, you could have chosen to leave a cash deposit on your arrival. I do apologise if this was not explained clearly to you. We have 102 rooms that have now been renovated and our hotel is upgrading our facilities and services for our guests. I do believe we did some emergency repairs due to a leak during one day of your stay and apologise for the noise disturbance and for any frustration that this caused. PatrickMc03, I do hope that you give us another opportunity to create a wonderful holiday for you on a future occasion.

Reviewed 7 November 2018

It is a nice hotel located right on the beach. The service was excellent in the parking garage, lobby, room attendant, restaurants. A little pricey on the food and beverages at the hotel but there are numerous restaurants in the vicinity to choose from. I would recommend this hotel and I would stay here again

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Jim C

Dear Jim C

Thank you for your recommendation. We appreciate you recognising the service of our team and it is great to see that you would choose to stay with us again. Thank you and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 5 November 2018

Taxi ride from BKK airport took us 4½ hours and we decided to take a big green comfortable taxi and pay the higher price of 3,500 Baht each way including tolls. Don't believe anyone who tells you it is just a 2½ hour drive!
Beach water is fairly polluted as the pier close to the hotel is used to dump rubbish and waste. Difficult to walk along the beach because most of it is blocked off.
Check in at the reception (not in the club lounge) and the front office manager did not know how to do a pre authorization on a debit card so she just debited the full amount to my card. After I complained she had it reversed for me. All our suite accommodation was pre paid.
The Club Lounge is located on floor M and another Club Lounge is located at reception level. Food in the Club Lounge was very good.
Breakfast was fairly good if you were Asian. They had an egg station but you have to wait more than 20 minutes for poached eggs.
Some of top floor rooms have been renovated from about floor 11 and above.
Annoyances - I had to stand on the bed to turn the fan on with the pull chain cord.
Please remove the glass around the toilet because the toilet area is too small and you keep banging your head on the glass. There were more than 21 switches in the suite and there were 2 way switches and 3 way switches and it made it extremely difficult to leave certain lights on at night. No space to accommodate 2 large suitcases. Obviously the people who design these suites have never stayed in a suite.
Many restaurants just outside the resort that are within walking distance.
Very nice resort hotel in a great location.

Room tip: We stayed in suite room 1410 which was on the north east corner with a very large balcony and sunbeds.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank travelguy1944
CareyOsborne, General Manager at Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2018

Dear travelguy1944

Thank you for your detailed review. It sounds like that you perhaps you arrived on a public holiday when the people leave Bangkok for a long weekend. It has been our monsoon season and over the last couple of weeks we have experienced some large storms and strong winds which has unfortunately made our ocean not as clear as it normally is. It has started to clear up this week and I am sorry that you did not get to enjoy swimming in the sea. We are very happy that you enjoyed your visit with us and do hope to welcome you back on a future occasion.

Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

Beautiful hotel/resort with first-class service. We arrived early and although the hotel was fully booked the night before the general manager assisted us and we waited in the executive lounge while our room was being prepared. Being a Hilton Gold member we received an upgraded room with a balcony view of the beach. Gorgeous pool area with steps to the beach. Perfect location just 1/2 mile to Hua Hin night market.

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Hoov90

Dear Hoov90

We are delighted to receive your review - thank you ! I am happy that I was able to provide you assistance on your arrival and thank you for your loyalty as a valued Gold member. We appreciate your comments and for recognising the service of the team. Thanks again and we hope to see you should you decide to return to Hua Hin.

With thanks

Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

We visit Huahin as much as we can, from India. And always, almost always, stay at the Hilton. This trip, our third this year, is for my birthday. Woke up to this surprise today from the hotel. This is what makes it so special.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Babibaruah

Dear Babibaruah

Thank you for choosing to celebrate your birthday with us and we are happy that you had such an enjoyable stay. We appreciate you comments and hope to see you again soon.