Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
USD 127
USD 120
  • Breakfast included
Amari Hua Hin(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
USD 80
USD 70
Trip.com
USD 261
USD 216
Anantara Hua Hin Resort(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
USD 137
USD 106
Agoda.com
USD 148
Hotels.com
G Hua Hin Resort & Mall(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
USD 87
USD 84
Hotels.com
USD 135
USD 132
USD 143
USD 113
Anantasila Villa by the Sea, Hua Hin(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
USD 90
USD 81
2,576 results
All reviewsbarai spamcfarland housefigs restaurantclub poolthai restaurantcicada marketthe general managerpoolside restaurantamazing poolkids clubhotel grounds arenight marketsliderspool staffground floorgreat resortf b
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Been a regular customer here since I was very young, and this place never fails to impress me. Awesome food, great rooms and service (both Regency and Barai). My last visit, I even had a chance to train with new personal trainer, Chris Ramirez - he's awesome! Really friendly, encouraging and knows the stuff! Really can't find fault with this hotel :)

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Christian W, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Hua Hin, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Jui B,
Thank you for your great review on Trip Advisor. I was very pleased to read that you had a wonderful and relaxing stay
Chris is indeed a great addition to our Guest Activity Team and I am sure he will be delighted to read that it was him who made your stay with us extra special.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Hyatt Regency Hua Hin in the near future.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

An absolute delight ! Very warm n cordial staff ! Excellent hospitality!
We were taken care by an executive called Joob ! An extremely warm n humble person that she was , she made sure to make our stay truely memorable n great !
With christian as the manager , the celebrations were taken perfectly care off !
We also took the service for the baby sitter and my daughter was totally in love with her !! Over all an excellent stay ! Thanks so much !

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Christian W, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Hua Hin, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Priya T,
Thank you for your kind review and I was very pleased to read that you and your family had a truly wonderful time at Hyatt Regency Hua Hin. It will be my pleasure to share your kind words with the entire team and especially with Khun Joob.
We are looking forward to welcoming you and your lovely family back to Hua Hin soon.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

We arrived at the hotel after a hectic two week tour and instantly felt at home and relaxed. The staff are friendly and helpful and the rooms overlook tranquil foliage towards the swimming pool and sea. We had booked a Club Room and were not disappointed with the service. Coffee / Tea and soft drinks available throughout the day; iced water by the sunbeds; snacks and alcoholic beverages between 5pm and 7pm; separate breakfast area. Staff are all very friendly and go out of their way to make the holiday as pleasant as possible.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Christian W, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Hua Hin, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear catherg,
Thank you for your kind review on Trip Advisor and we were delighted to read that you felt relaxed and at home at Hyatt Regency Hua Hin.
Please come back and stay with us again in a hopefully not too distant future.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel
I went to Sunday brunch with my friends today.
All staff was very good, also Mr. Apisak was good to taking care us.
Food was very good we like it a lot.
The view to the beach was very beautiful.
We will go back again:)

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Christian W, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Hua Hin, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Sai I,
Thank you so very much for your kind review of McFarland's Sunday brunch, a 'must do' when in Hua Hin!
Please be assured that I will be sharing your rewarding feedback with the entire crew and especially with Khun Apisak.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Although I had been to Thailand before, this was my first beach holiday as part of a package, which also included time in Bangkok and Singapore. The long taxi transfer from Bangkok was something I would have wanted to avoid. However, on reaching the hotel that experience was soon a distant memory. The hotel proved all I needed for a relaxing break by the beach.

Our room was clean and more than comfortable and only a short walk to the pool or the beach or to any facility we wanted to use really. An international breakfast, featuring some Thai specialities, was served in what in the evening served as an Italian restaurant. From a foodie perspective though, of particular note was the Thai Street Food restaurant, where we ate most nights. We even tried our hand at cooking some Thai food, which was great fun, the catering staff being more than accommodating. Be warned, what you cook individually is more than one can eat, which you do at the end of the course. Also of particular note is the spa, which is a little glimpse of heaven and is an experience not to be missed. Not a lot of facilities locally, although a visit to the night market a short distance from the hotel is an experience to be enjoyed. A taxi ride to Hua Hin itself is also well worthwhile.

Overall a good time was had by all.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bob A

Dear Bob A,
Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay with us.
We value your kind feedback about the resorts facilities and amenities. Thank you for highlighting the excellent food and service you experienced in our restaurants and especially at Talay Thai Restaurant. Please be assured that I will be sharing your kind comments with the entire food & beverage team.
We are looking forward to be at your service again soon.