1,203 results
All reviews big fish adult pool amber restaurant pool access room family pool kids club pool bar kids activities f b market village buffet breakfast house keeping main restaurant shopping mall horse riding beach access long weekend
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

We knew as soon as we stepped into the lobby that we had made the right choice to stay at the Marriott. The staff were so friendly and helpful the whole time we were here, the facilities were maintained immaculately, food was great, and the beach location was superb. I would definitely recommend this hotel and would come back to stay again. My only two pieces of advice for the hotel would be (1) to rake the sand daily in front of the resort...an extra little touch that would go a long way to make it feel like five star treatment, and (2) don’t allow smoking at the pool bar restaurant as it ruins the experience for all the non-smokers...especially families with young kids.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Natpicha T, Assistant Director of Rooms at Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

Dear herbeee1,

Thank you for being such a wonderful ambassador to The Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa.

I am extremely proud of the genuine and professional team that I have here and I am sincerely pleased to hear that they took the great care of you.

We valued your kind feedback on beach set up/cleanliness and pool bar atmosphere which I will be happy to share with management team for further improvement.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

So we have one of the older rooms but that’s perfectly fine. It’s not that old. The location is also very good, right in the centre. Pool area is superb with enough beds for everyone.
Good service and great food.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Natpicha T, Assistant Director of Rooms at Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Dear IvyRdam,

Thank you for your kind review and we are delighted to read that you had beautiful stay in our New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa.

Most of our rooms are newly built, decorated in modern design with classic Thai influence. According to Thai law, there are 2 buildings at the beach front which remain the same of old Hua Hin Marriott, however all rooms are newly refurbished.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back and serve you again.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

We stayed at the old Marriott multiple times and now they have completely rebuilt it.Fantadtic.Our room was in a quiet location ,fantastically comfortable bed and lovely bathroom all very tastefully done.Only critisism not enough draws for clothes.Restaurants fantadtic,We mostly ate in the small one near the beach as the other huge one was so busy.Even though we rarely waited for a table.Service was superb.We did always have to ask for more coffee it wasn’t offered .A pot on the table would be better.All staff were charming and room was always well serviced.Loved the fact there was an adult pool.Never had to reserve sunbeds and they constantly came round with water and some days fruit.Great location hotel only 5-10 mins walk to centre and restaurants.We would happily go back.

Room Tip: Small block on the left away from restaurants.
Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Natpicha T, Assistant Director of Rooms at Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

Dear JaneJones1953,

We are thrilled to learn that you had a fantastic stay on your return visit to Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa. Our "NEW Hua Hin Marriott" was open on March 2016 with new design of fusing Thai and Colonial. Attention is paid to every detail of the architecture and service.

We are happy to hear that you were enjoyed dining with us at "Big Fish" our signature restaurant located on the beach where you can feel gentle sea breeze.

We all look forward to welcoming you back to your home far away from home.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for 13 nights.
It is located 5 mins walk from the grand night market, 15 min walk to the centre of town and 20 minutes walk to the big night market. There are loads of places in walking distance to eat and drink and tuk tuks are very reasonable if you can’t be bothered to walk or it’s raining as it was a few times during our stay.
From the moment we arrived we were looked after.
Check in was smooth and we were quickly taken to our room by Pang. We had a Deluxe ocean view room and although the sea is some way away from the balcony we still had a decent view.
The room was large and comfortable as was the bed. The shower was great which I always feel is important.
The room was cleaned daily and we were always given plenty of bottled water and clean towels. Ae our room attendant also made us some fab animals with towels ,which was fun.
The breakfast in the hotel is vast, varied and I would challenge anyone not to have a good feast to start the day.
The pools are lovely, as are the grounds and the staff work really hard to keep them that way, all day every day.
The beach isn’t the best we have been to in Thailand and when we visited there were a lot of jelly fish around so we elected not to swim. However we did paddle every day and have a good long walk along the beach.
I used the gym which had good modern equipment and we had a massage too which was great.
We had several beers and cocktails during happy hour (8-10pm) at the pool bar and I can tell you that the cosmopolitans were the best I have had anywhere.
This hotel was almost perfect.
If I’m being really picky, here are my minor irritations:
1. My coffee at breakfast was never refilled unless I asked.
2. Smoking was permitted on the balcony but no ashtray was provided.
3. Despite notices to not reserve sun beds people still did and nothing was done about it.
We loved this hotel and wouldn’t hesitate in returning to it.
Marriott you have done yourselves proud.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Kate S,

It gives me great pleasure to know that you had a terrific experience 13 nights with us and that you were impressed by our staff, resort facilities and service.

I will be certain to share this fantastic review with the whole team. Your comment regarding coffee refill during breakfast, astray provided and sun beds reserve policy is also well noted and is shared with our Management Team as well as concerned areas to rectify the problems.

Hua Hin beach is normally clean beach with nice breeze. However weather is keep changing and we got hit by storms and heavy rain on the 3rd week of November.

Our happy hour is 4 hours :-) you could start at Lobby Lounge from 6-8 pm and continue at Pool Bar from 8-10 pm.

We hope to welcome you back to The Hua Hin in the very near future.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

Our family have been to Hua Hin at least twice a year in the last decade. So we have a lot of experience for the difference hotel in Hua Hin. This is the first time we ever come to Hua Hin Marriott Resort and Spa. I have to say that this is exceed our expectation. The hotel is very new with a fantastic swimming pool. I haven't seen the swimming pool this size (and a lot of complex design) inside the hotel before. The room is quite spacious. The breakfast is full of variety of selection from everywhere. And above all, the service is really fantastic from the front desk, security guard (especially the one at the sea gate), and room service.

So far, we haven't tried lunch and dinner there yet, but we will definitely be back there to test it for sure.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Boonyawat

Dear Khun Boonyawat,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review about your first stay with us at Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa.

"One of the Best Hotels in Hua Hin" - I am thrilled to hear that you had a fantastic stay and enjoyed our spacious room, pools and appreciated its design along with excellent services from our great team.

We all look forward to welcoming you back in the near future for another great stay and I am sure you will not miss to visit our beautiful outlets on your next visit.