This hotel is fabulous, it’s very big and looks like it could be noisy but it was t it was extremely quiet even though it was full. The food was amazing, the people are so friendly and can’t do enough for you. They are available 24/7 tonwhatver you require. It’s got a beach walk to the town which is much bette4 than going down the road, much prettier. Would use this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa sets the stage for an unparalleled experience in Thailand. Our Hua Hin resort's accommodations sit less than 200 kilometers from Bangkok, yet they feel like they are a world away. Tucked into a tranquil setting, with impeccably appointed rooms and suites for guests' luxury, our resort exceeds any expectations. Our property offers sophisticated and relaxing accommodations with modern technology and thoughtful amenities. Many of our guest rooms and guest suites provide outstanding views of the beach and lush landscaping that surrounds our resort. Our public spaces include several exquisite restaurants, an indulgent spa, 5 pools and a variety of light-filled venues for meetings and social gatherings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Agoda, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, lastminute.com.au and getaroom.com so you can book your Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Hua Hin Hotel Hua Hin
- Marriott Hua Hin Resort And Spa
- Hua Hin Marriott