1,199 results
All reviews big fish adult pool amber restaurant pool access room family pool kids club pool bar kids activities f b market village buffet breakfast house keeping main restaurant shopping mall horse riding beach access long weekend
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for 13 nights.
It is located 5 mins walk from the grand night market, 15 min walk to the centre of town and 20 minutes walk to the big night market. There are loads of places in walking distance to eat and drink and tuk tuks are very reasonable if you can’t be bothered to walk or it’s raining as it was a few times during our stay.
From the moment we arrived we were looked after.
Check in was smooth and we were quickly taken to our room by Pang. We had a Deluxe ocean view room and although the sea is some way away from the balcony we still had a decent view.
The room was large and comfortable as was the bed. The shower was great which I always feel is important.
The room was cleaned daily and we were always given plenty of bottled water and clean towels. Ae our room attendant also made us some fab animals with towels ,which was fun.
The breakfast in the hotel is vast, varied and I would challenge anyone not to have a good feast to start the day.
The pools are lovely, as are the grounds and the staff work really hard to keep them that way, all day every day.
The beach isn’t the best we have been to in Thailand and when we visited there were a lot of jelly fish around so we elected not to swim. However we did paddle every day and have a good long walk along the beach.
I used the gym which had good modern equipment and we had a massage too which was great.
We had several beers and cocktails during happy hour (8-10pm) at the pool bar and I can tell you that the cosmopolitans were the best I have had anywhere.
This hotel was almost perfect.
If I’m being really picky, here are my minor irritations:
1. My coffee at breakfast was never refilled unless I asked.
2. Smoking was permitted on the balcony but no ashtray was provided.
3. Despite notices to not reserve sun beds people still did and nothing was done about it.
We loved this hotel and wouldn’t hesitate in returning to it.
Marriott you have done yourselves proud.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Natpicha T, Assistant Director of Rooms at Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

Dear Kate S,

It gives me great pleasure to know that you had a terrific experience 13 nights with us and that you were impressed by our staff, resort facilities and service.

I will be certain to share this fantastic review with the whole team. Your comment regarding coffee refill during breakfast, astray provided and sun beds reserve policy is also well noted and is shared with our Management Team as well as concerned areas to rectify the problems.

Hua Hin beach is normally clean beach with nice breeze. However weather is keep changing and we got hit by storms and heavy rain on the 3rd week of November.

Our happy hour is 4 hours :-) you could start at Lobby Lounge from 6-8 pm and continue at Pool Bar from 8-10 pm.

We hope to welcome you back to The Hua Hin in the very near future.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

Our family have been to Hua Hin at least twice a year in the last decade. So we have a lot of experience for the difference hotel in Hua Hin. This is the first time we ever come to Hua Hin Marriott Resort and Spa. I have to say that this is exceed our expectation. The hotel is very new with a fantastic swimming pool. I haven't seen the swimming pool this size (and a lot of complex design) inside the hotel before. The room is quite spacious. The breakfast is full of variety of selection from everywhere. And above all, the service is really fantastic from the front desk, security guard (especially the one at the sea gate), and room service.

So far, we haven't tried lunch and dinner there yet, but we will definitely be back there to test it for sure.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Boonyawat

Dear Khun Boonyawat,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review about your first stay with us at Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa.

"One of the Best Hotels in Hua Hin" - I am thrilled to hear that you had a fantastic stay and enjoyed our spacious room, pools and appreciated its design along with excellent services from our great team.

We all look forward to welcoming you back in the near future for another great stay and I am sure you will not miss to visit our beautiful outlets on your next visit.

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

My 2nd 3 night stay in 1 year and it is not long enough! Walking distance to nightlife, right on best part of the beach. Awesome gym, spa and amenities.
Food out of this world but the staff sets this place apart!
Pang in the coffee shop, Gao at concierge desk and EVERYONE else is just phenomenal! So friendly and nice, help with my Thai, directions, travel, search for places to live- whatever I ask for...
Can’t wait to come back again!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Dan M
Natpicha T, Assistant Director of Rooms at Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Dear Dan M,

I am very happy that you enjoyed your time with us in your return visit, we are indeed located in the heart of Hua Hin.

I will be certain to share this fantastic review with the whole of the team especially our two stars Pang and Gae.

We wish you could make your next visit longer that 3 nights :) and we would be very happy to have you with us soon again.

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

My family stayed in this resort for 4 days. We were very satisfied with the condition of the rooms. The kids and adults all had a great time playing at the children's pool, slides n playground. But the most commendable part of our entire stay was all the positive encounters with all the staff. From the staff serving us at breakfast, to the concierge booking tuk tuks for us, they made us feel very at home. When I had a health situation n had to go the hospital, the staff showed a lot of concern n helped give me all the necessary info.

Definitely will return.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Natpicha T, Assistant Director of Rooms at Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Dear Janice Y,

I am delighted to hear that you and your family had such a wonderful stay with us and found the resort facilities and the service to be wonderful.

I am proud of the wonderful team that I have here and I am pleased to hear that they took the great care of you. We wish you speedy recovery.

We look forward to welcoming you back "home" hopefully soon.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

The hotel is new, well kept up and has a great staff, but it was not worth the 3 hour drive from Bangkok for me because of the beach. While the beach can be easily accessed from the hotel, it is dirty (encountered two dead rats, excrement, jelly fish, plastic bags, bottles, etc.) and very busy with guests from the several hotelsand the food stalls. My kids loved the horses on the beach, but they also do not contribute to the overall cleanliness as they are allowed to relieve themselves on the sand.
Although I was disappointed I was not able to enjoy the beach, we had fun by the pools, at the water slides, pirate ship and lazy river. The kid's club offers activities all day long (some paid, but most free) and my children enjoyed spending time there. Keng always made sure we were comfortable and had all we needed, as well as the other poolside staff, who would come around with water and cut up fruit.
The breakfast buffet was great and the Amber Kitchen had a different dinner buffet every night. We tried the pizza and pasta buffet one night, which was great, and had dinner at the Fish Bar the second night, but were slightly disappointed with the selection.
On the last day, we went to the Market Village mall, about a 5 minute walk from the hotel, which has several restaurants and the usual stores. The hotel offers a shuttle to the new Blu Port mall as well and it would probably would have been worth venturing out to, as well as the night market.
I would go back to Hua Hin, but not to stay at a beach front hotel.

Room Tip: There are swim up rooms along the lazy river, which is great for families with young children.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank pdpaez
Natpicha T, Manager at Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2017

Dear pdpaez,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us on your recent stay. We are happy that you and family had enjoyed the hotel facilities especially kids 'club and pools. Your compliment to the pool staff and Mr. Keng. would make them more than pleasure and continue to provide a wonderful service to all guests.

Moreover, your comments about the public beach and dining option have been also shared to the concerned departments.

Whenever the travels bring you to Hua Hin, we look forward to welcoming you back to our resort again in the future.