“Fantastic villa, great location”

Review of Laguna Villa

Pool and Terrace
'North Beach' Solitude of the 'South Beach'
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
'North Beach'
Solitude of the 'South Beach'
Sunloungers
Parking area
Kitchen
Dining table and chairs
Master bedroom
The master bedroom has french doors access on to the patio/ pool  and garden area overlooking the la
Master ensuite shower wet room
2nd shower wet room
Bedroom 3
Showing our newly installed double glazing
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
weej0ck
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
“Fantastic villa, great location”
Reviewed 9 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014

The villa was perfect for relaxing after a hectic tour of Vietnam and Cambodia. Lots of space in the villa for 6 adults, great private pool, lots of seating outside, however there were a couple of broken sun beds. The villa is well equipped for self catering, good size dining table and the additional benefit of a BBQ . If I had a request it would be a dishwasher, but I understand this is not always practical in a rented property.

Location was great only a 10 min (£3) in a tuk tuk into town. There is a tuk tulk driver located at the gate who was always available and a very very smiley chap, the staff at the gates call him for you. Getting back from town was never a problem all the tuk tuk drivers know where the villa is, but it is a good idea to have the full address of the villa with you. On our visit the tv was not working but when we pointed this out to Ya ya (villa manager) it was replaced, great service. The management agency also organised our transfers to and from Bangkok which I would recommend.

Our friends were not due to fly out till midnight and with thanks to Sandra (owner) they were allowed to stay at the villa till early evening and not left hanging around the airport for hours.

We would not hesitate to recommend the villa. A big thanks to Sandra, Ya Ya and anon from the management agency who were on call for any queries even over the Christmas period.

Places to visit, black mountain water park, vineyard for the wine tasting with tapas, night market. All are not far in a tuk tuk .

Thanks agin and we hope to visit again.

Travelling group: Friends
9 Jan 2015
Thank you so much for such a lovely review. I am so pleased you all enjoyed your stay.
Now that I am aware of the broken sunbeds, I will have them sorted straight away.
Maree059
Sydney, Australia
“Perfect”
Reviewed 31 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

This was my second time staying at Sandra's Villa. The location is great, it is very quiet, yet still close to the major shopping mall and a tuk tuk ride into Hua hin for some wonderful thai food, the night markets and plenty of bars to just relax and have a drink.
I would not hesitate in recommending her villa for a holiday.
I hope to be back next year.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything, but having your own private pool is great.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
9 Jun 2014
Thank you Maree for your your lovely review. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay again this year and I look forward to your next visit.Best wishes
Sandra
Sebastien...
Buggenhout, Belgium
“Spacious and clean villa”
Reviewed 16 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

We had a great time in Hua Hin and in especially the Sandra's Laguna Villa.

The house suited our needs perfectly. It’s a spacious and very clean villa in a quiet environment.

We rented small motorbikes for the two weeks we were there ( 200 baht a day), so the slightly decentered location wasn’t a problem for us.

Overall an excellent price/ quality villa rental.

Travelling group: En famille avec jeune(s) enfant(s)
Your age range 35-49
22 May 2014
So pleased you enjoyed your stay at our house in HuaHin. Thank you for the lovely review, very much appreciated
danspetso...
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic villa in beautiful setting”
Reviewed 14 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014
people found this review helpful

What a fantastic find this place was. This was my first visit to Hua Hin and I was absolutely charmed by the setting of this villa. It is a little way from the main area and the beach if you don't have your own transport, but the security guards at the gate were very helpful in summoning a tuk tuk, the fare up to tesco, the night market or the beach was alwasy 150 baht and the drivers ever so cheerful. The fare back when negotiating in town was never less than 200 baht. I strongly suggest that if you are staying at this accomodation without your own transport, either ask the letting agent to write down the address in Thai for you or perhaps Sandra could share that with all her guests to print off! Even with that written down we did have on occasions tuk tuks trying to take us to another resort called Laguna.
The pool was fabulous and I loved the riverside location, going out each morning to feed the fish.
Sandra prganised via the letting agent our pick up from Bangkok, which apart form the fact there is no longer a gate 3 went smoothly, once I had called the driver to agree a new pick up location.
The villa is beautifully laid out.
We had one minor issue - a lack of a safe, which apparently a previous client had taken the key to, rendering it unusable.
The washing machine was put into daily use.
I would definately stay here again, but next time I would rent a car so I could explore further afield.
Thanks Sandra.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The pool - was fabulous
Liked least: remote location - though very peaceful
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
19 Feb 2014
Thank you Sonia for your lovely review.I'm so pleased that you enjoyed your stay.Our taxi driver meets guests at the airport at "meeting point 3". Re the safe,a new one has now been installed.I will certainly look into providing the address in Thai for the tuk tuk drivers.Thank you again for your booking and the review,take care, Sandra
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing