“Fabulous Food at a Great Price”
Review of I Rice

I Rice
Ranked #102 of 727 Restaurants in Hua Hin
Price range: USD 2 - USD 5
Cuisines: European, Thai, Bar, Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 17 January 2012

I was a frequent visitor all last Winter whn Pom had just opened and meant to write a review and never quite got round to it. It is a real find; spotlessly clean, stylish, delicious food, everything freshly cooked and appetising and good value for money. We are in Chiang Mai this Winter but can't wait to go back to Pom's next Winter and enjoy all the treats on the menu.

Reviewed 3 January 2012

We ate here a mainly at lunchtime as it is close to our apartment. The owners Marco and his wife and the staff are very friendly and laid back. The food is great, the place is spotlessly clean, and excellent prices compared with 'in town'... don't miss it.

Reviewed 8 December 2011

This is a great restaurant only two minutes walk from the night market. The food is always great and very well presented and as good as anywhere in Hua Hin. They have both Thai and European food on the menu, (great fish & chips). The staff and service is excellent and the restaurant is always well kept ( nice toilets). Many people from the local condo's go there time after time. I have no hesitation in recommending this restaurant.

1  Thank Mroast
Reviewed 28 November 2011

Have had lunch and diner several times at I Rice, good food out of the tourist area of Hua Hin, Pom the owner is the perfect host to made you feel more then welcome.
The best service we had sofar.

Reviewed 11 November 2011

I Rice is our favorite restaurant
very good food, staff and
pleasant atmosphere.
There is also a new nice bar.
You are always in our hearts
dear friends.