Lowest prices for your stay
AU$355
Fully refundable before Sun, 28 Apr
Breakfast included
Multiple ways to pay
1,254 results
All reviews sky pool suite rooftop bar main pool pool area pillow menu beautiful hotel rooms are huge happy hour the main road fresh fruit boutique hotel cold towels cooking class turn down service small hotel the hotel manager the general manager
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

We have stayed here a week and can truly say it is one of the best hotels we have stayed at

I read the few negative responses before coming here and can definitely say I don't know what those people are talking about. This hotel and it's staff are excellent

The security staff are smart professional and curteous

On checking in the staff at reception were welcoming polite and efficient. We sat having a curtesy drink and treats while they done the paperwork (only took a few minutes)

All the staff as you walk around the complex and polite and cheerful.

The hotel is located off a main road yet you would hardly know as it is peaceful and tranquil

We stayed in room 222. The room is large clean and again superb.
Some people moaned about the rooms pool not being heated. We found the temperature perfect. (It's a pool not a bath)

Rocks menu is varied and the quality of food and the service is excellent

The spa is extremely relaxing with very professional staff.

Overall every member of staff was brilliant. Thankyou for making our stay so wonderful

My only critique and this is selfish on my part. I practiced Muay Thai at a local gym. The hotel offers the training but it didn't appeal in a conference room. Though the air con was tempting. Is there a possibility of a marquee on the beach. The hotel have at least 2 ex professional Muay Thai fighters. Let them train the guest their knowledge and ability would be beneficial

Date of stay: September 2016
1  Thank WB472
CapeandKantary, Cape Nidhra Hua Hin Management at Cape Nidhra Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2016

Dear English72,

Thank you for your very generous review of your stay with us at Cape Nidhra, Hua Hin. We are delighted to have contributed to an enjoyable and relaxing holiday and I will pass on your thanks to our staff for their part in that. We note your suggestion regarding the Muay Thai lessons and we will consider the changes you recommend. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again in the future.

At Cape and Kantary Hotels, we actively support SOS Children’s Villages and the Thai Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals. We do not serve foie gras, birds’ nest or shark’s fin in our restaurants and we also stand firmly against the exploitation of Thai elephants for commercial or entertainment purposes.

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

Met my friend to celebrate her 50th birthday here, we absolutely loved it! The rooms were divine with their own pools, the staff so friendly and the pool area leading into the beach just gorgeous. The food and cocktails were delicious. We did the cooking class, it was good fun, even for me who doesn't like cooking! The spa was wonderful. Would definitely recommend this hotel, I'd love to go back!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
CapeandKantary, Cape Nidhra, Hua Hin Management at Cape Nidhra Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2016

Dear DohaMorrisons,

We at the Cape Nidhra, Hua Hin thank you for your review. We appreciate your taking time to give us feedback, and we thank you for your patronage of our hotel.

At the Cape Nidhra, Hua Hin, we strive to ensure that all of our guests are comfortable from the time that they arrive in our lobby to the moment they depart for their next destination. We place the happiness of our guests as our highest priority, and maintain pristine facilities and unrivalled services to ensure that your stay with us is relaxing, engaging and memorable for all the right reasons.

Thank you again for your review and thank you for your patronage of our hotel. We hope to have the opportunity to see and serve you again.

Cape Nidhra, Hua Hin Management

Reviewed 23 August 2016

We stayed at the Moonlight suite for 5 days in late April. With private swimming pool and excellent services across their dining and spa team, we barely left the hotel besides taking walks on the beach! Drinks were also phenomenal - have to literally try every single option offered! Quiet and soothing atmospheres sets the tone for Cape Nidrha and the details in service and facility has truly transformed our experience from staying in a nice boutique hotel to living the pleasure of vacationing with unpretentious luxury. Definitely would come back again if we are in Bangkok area, worth making the trip!

Room tip: Moonlight Suite
Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
CapeandKantary, Cape Nidhra Hua Hin Management at Cape Nidhra Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2016

Dear 616belleh,

Thank you very much indeed for your generous and enthusiastic review of your stay with us at Cape Nidhra. It is truly rewarding for us to know that we have been able to provide facilities and service that exceeds the expectations of our guests. I will pass on your appreciation to our staff and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Where to start with this hotel! You must book the moonlight suite. At the moment I am in the hotel on my honeymoon and I couldn't recommend this enough to anyone.

Extremely spacious rooms which are cleaned to a very high standard, very large bathrooms with amazing powerful shower, huge bath. The moonlight suites are split over two floors which means it's very private. The large queen size beds are brilliant - you will not get a better night sleep.

The hotel staff are very friendly and nothing is too much trouble!

I have to recommend this hotel for a special occasion. I'm loving every minute of my honeymoon! 😝

Dear Amy G,

Thank you for your very enthusiastic review of your Honeymoon at Cape Nidhra Hotel and for your generous recommendation. We are delighted to have been able to provide you with exactly what you seek for a perfect start to your marriage. I will pass on your thanks to our staff and, on their behalf, may I wish you both a life of good health, happiness and prosperity. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future; a Wedding Anniversary treat, maybe?

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

Sitting waiting for my dinner. My friends and my wife's turned up half an hour ago. No sign of mine. All the good is being undone by a dinner service that has taken over an hour. I am getting a little pissed! Smarten up!

3  Thank RichardM8205