Fresh Inn Hotel
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Breakfast included
Sirin Hotel(Hua Hin)
View Hotel
MANATHAI Hua Hin(Hua Hin)
View Hotel
All reviewsnight lifegreat locationfifth floorroom was cleanwould stay againnice hotelnice balconyrestaurants and barshiltonhuanightlifethailandrates
Reviewed 25 February 2012

having checked out off the terrible imperial hotel hua hin we found this hotel opposite the hilton very nice cheap and clean excellent location we would stay again if in the area

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank rusty1603
Reviewed 9 January 2012

Over the last year I stayed in The Hilton HH a few times. I noticed this hotel opposite and though it looked good from outside. During my last visit I stayed in a deluxe room for four nights overlooking the Hilton. Room was clean and bright. Breakfast which is included is adequate (you order from a set limited menu). They also have rooms with small balconies and sea view (but they are generally on the back side and may be noisy). Staff were neutral (not as friendly as usual for Thais but OK). Price was less than one fourth of the Hilton in Jan 2012, which was the main reason I gave it a go. If you do not need the facilities of the Hilton (but still like the Hilton’s great location) and spend most of your day out as I did, it did the job including a good night sleep. I was also able to book my golfing at the Hilton and benefit from the golf club transfers that serve the Hilton. I noticed that this Hotel does not come up in many of the online bookings perhaps they do not pay commission! I booked on line on the hotel site and had an email reply confirming the booking.

Room Tip: A deluxe room on the front overlooking the Hilton courtyard opposite are bright and sunny and well away from night life noise behinde
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 November 2011

Stayed here as a Bangkok 'refugee' in the last week of October '11.

The entrance to the hotel is right off a very busy soi [street], so be very very careful if you are here with kids! Anyway, the entrance is the usual faux marble affair, and its nice and clean. The staff are friendly, and their English is pretty good.

My room [405] looked over the soi, but as I was a bit higher up, traffic and bar noise never bothered me. If you were at the rear of the building, or lower at the front, then traffic to the front, and bars to the rear may bother you.

It depends what you look for in a hotel. The hotel seemed to be occupied by mostly men in their 30's/40's/50's, there to play golf during the day, and probably out for a beer and some 'entertainment' at night. That said, the hotel was very quiet.

The room....old. Thats the best way to describe it. It was clean enough, but old. Tired is another word to describe it. The aircon was a little intrusive, but it did the job. Bathroom was very small, but practical i.e. you can do your business and get a shower; it is in no way luxury though. The bed was just ok.

No safety box in the room though - which bothered me, and it meant I carried my camera and laptop everywhere.

Probably the best part about this hotel was its location. Its bang in the middle of Hua Hin. As a marker, its straight across the road from the Hilton - which is where I spent most of my time with friends that were staying there!

I paid 1,650 THB per night, with buy 6 nights, get 1 night free. So, worked out just over 1,400 THB per night. Not too bad.

Unless, you like eggs, cold filtered coffee, and warm fruit, then avoid the breakfast here at all costs! It really was the worst example of a breakfast I have ever experienced. I tried it once and that was enough! There are plenty of places offering 99 THB breakfasts, which I have no doubt will be better than here.

Or, you could walk to the beach [5 minutes] and just eat the sand, as that would be more enjoyable. The water would be warmer than the coffee; thats for sure!

There is also a very small, inside, swimming pool. I never used it, as its really a big bath. Seemed all clean anyway.

Look, thats really about it for this place. It isn't very good, but neither is it very bad. I'd like to have given it 2.5 out of 5, but I'll err on the side of the bad points, and the fact that when using the free wifi [which I had to tell them more than once to please switch on; as they kept manually switching off the router - I saw them do it!], a mouse ran through the lobby. I only saw it once, but I saw it!

And I got mosquito bites all over my legs, as the lobby doesn't have aircon, and therefore all the windows are open.

Would I stay here again? Hmmmm...yes, ok, but not for anymore than 2 nights.

Room Tip: Front, as high as possible.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank bayerische
Reviewed 7 August 2011

As with all hotels in thailand the staff were very helpful and friendly.The room was clean and spacious but i should have looked for a balcony.The beach is only 2mins walk from the hotel and there are loads of shops and restaurants nearby.The location is the best thing about this hotel but it is a little bit pricey.

Room Tip: Look for a balcony!
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 April 2011

we stayed 1 night without reservation and checked in by walk in around 18.30, very nice staff, free parking at the backside, good and clean rooms.
Fabulous location right in the centre of old Hua Hin and very near to the famous seaside seafood restaurants. Until midnight a bit noisy bc of the open air restaurants around but we also enjoyed the stroll here, lovely atmosphere with international guests, mostly european.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple