Amari Hua Hin(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
USD 71
Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
USD 159
USD 138
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 171/night.

USD 133
USD 121
Agoda.com
USD 261
USD 202
InterContinental
G Hua Hin Resort & Mall(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
USD 87
USD 83
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 95/night.

Anantara Hua Hin Resort(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
USD 129
USD 106
Agoda.com
USD 148
USD 113
Anantasila Villa by the Sea, Hua Hin(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
USD 90
USD 81
All reviewsprivate poolshuttle busjasmine villabbq porkgolf holidaybedrooms villanice propertypool sideday bednoodlesnight marketmosquitoesprivacypattaya
Reviewed 11 December 2017

We have just had a weekend at the resort and first impressions were average. The staff were very friendly and very helpful and we were soon at our villa. We booked a villa with a private pool which was quite nice and the pool area was very nice. The room was nice but very old looking and fittings were quite dirty especially the Roman Blinds. The decor was tired and the whole place needs an uplift to bring it up to its stated 5 star billing.

Don’t get me wrong the resort itself is very nice it’s just needs a lift to bring it up to spec. The painting of the walls etc. is not of good quality and a bit more time taken to give all areas a good clean.

The breakfast was nice but again could be better. It is a buffet style breakfast with plenty of choice and there is plenty of staff on hand to ensure you are served promptly. The toaster wasn’t very good, I ended up putting my bread through 33 times to get a golden piece of toast. The eggs and bacon were cold so ensure you ask for fresh. The shuttle service is great to get into Hua Hin and the last bus back is at 22:30 so plenty of time to enjoy the city.

All in all it’s a place to relax with a very friendly staff. The whole resort needs a lift with fresh clean decor, new beds, new window dressings and more attention to detail. Another review said you get what you pay for and I agree but I would say it’s worth staying here if you want to relax away from the city. I will definitely return as I thought the staff were great.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank StevieWill1969
Reviewed 5 September 2017

For the price we paid for the room, I cant complain much. If there where slight improvement on the maintenance or up keeping I will definitely give a 5 STAR.

Room was spacious and Privacy was good I can say. There are also Free - Shuttle Bus to town on night time.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2017

This hotel is only 10 years old, yet it has the tiredness and run-down appearance of a hotel from the early 1970s. Whoever designed and commissioned it, never had to stay and suffer their creation.
The owners of this hotel clearly have no interest in maintenance and upgrading. There is a serious lack of elementary safety standards.
With so many new hotels in the Hua Hin area, I can only suggest that you give this place a miss and try other hotels.
Check-in: Unfriendly, disinterested, mechanical. The room booking was in my name, yet I had to firmly remind the receptionist THREE times to speak to me in English. The handwritten notes on the hotel map were upside down ..not very clever.
Parking is a real obstacle course, the driveways are simply not designed for larger cars.
ROOM: Complicated layout; light switches are all over the place and it takes a while to figure it out; one switch panel is hidden right behind the TV.
The bedside table lamps are enormous old monsters, taking up the entire space of the bedside table, - one cannot even place reading glasses, or a mobile phone on it.
The plugs of these ancient old bedside table lamps are simply not compatible with the recently updated wall sockets - consequently the metal part of the plugs are exposed - ELECTRIC HAZARD !
The bed looks nice on the photos, BUT it actually consists of 2 single beds, the bed frames so prominently sticking out in the middle - what a joke.
The air conditioner blazing away loudly all night, with the compressor intermittently sounding like a truck engine - totally outdated technology.
The room fridge only has 2 bottles of water, nothing else

BATHROOM: one has to be really careful not tripping over that stupidly constructed shower area in the center of the room; the shower tabs are 6 feet away from the shower.
We couldn't even take a hot shower upon arrival ...one has to wait at least 45 minutes for the water heater to get going. The water tank then spews BOILING HOT water ..so be careful ..this think is downright dangerous ..obviously the thermostat has not been set or it is simply not working.
ROOM SERVICE: We ordered one Asian dish, one Western dish, and extra ice. The food arrive semi-cold; pretty tasteless, and NO ICE.
BREAKFAST: just as listless as the hotel.
STAFF: with the exception of the very professional bell boy (he should be promoted), and a lady manager at check-out, the rest of the entire hotel crew we encountered were all unfriendly looking, disinterested, de-motivated, just listless zombies.

I have lived/worked in South East Asia for 37 years. This place is probably the worst 'resort' I have ever stayed.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Michael P
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

That's why it is a cheaper rate compared to oceanfront resorts, but if you do not mind the beaches and just care about the night Market, the hotel provides shuttle bus to take you there at nighttime. The jasmine villa is well equipped with air conditioning and free wifi

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2017

I enjoyed the stay, staff were friendly, and I think the price was acceptable, however, there are a few things i experienced which I hope they could improve in the future.

6 of us stayed in the 3 bedroom presidential pool villa for 3 night. It's really spacious with a pool in the middle.

One of the room was separated from other room, it was found that the water pressure was so weak, and sometimes without any water. Most importantly, it was without hot water 95 % of the time. We reported to the hotel on the second morning, however, there was still no hot water until we left. I didn't really follow up with the hotel, cause there still 2 more showers to use in the other room. When we got back to home, it just happened our friend stayed in the same room few months ago, which also experienced no hot water in the room.

Inside the room, there was mosquito incense available, however, we didn't have lighter/matches, and also there was none inside the room, which brought a problem if you need to use it.

For the pool, it's really nice, but it was extremely slippery on the pool side. As per my observation, the tiles were paint over with white paint to make it look clean, which caused the slippery.

Breakfast was excellent with a lot of choices, Western style and South East Asia style, I especially love their ice Thai coffee.

For 4990Baht, we tried the Pool Side BBQ dinner, we arranged the dinner to start at 1900. From our experience, there were a lot of Mosquitos, therefore, we have to finish the dinner ASAP and move back to indoor.

In conclusion, Staff were really nice, friendly, and helpful, wifi was good. On the contrary, the hotel was not maintained in a good condition.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family