USD 54
USD 45
USD 35
USD 54
Chudchada Place(Hat Yai)(Great Value!)
USD 20
Aloha Hotel(Hat Yai)
USD 32
USD 42
USD 29
Hotels.com
Wungnoy Hotel(Hat Yai)
Hotels.com
All reviewssoft openingnewly opened hotelnice decorationpool areamodern hotelgood sizefront desk staffstar hotelthe hotel staffcity centretuk tukwithin walking distancemicrowavesaunatoneamenitiestub
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I like the environment of the hotel , as it is from the renovated hotel.
Room is nice decoration and spacious . Bed quality is good.
I don't have time to use other facility , but seem swimming pool is nice.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Overall we have a pleasent stay throughout. All other staff were great except when we check out the counter staff were very rude. We checkout on 1st Apr 2018 noon. After about 20 mins of waiting time, we asked the counter staff if the checking of the room is done. She rudely and raised her voice saying that there is still another room not checkout yet! How can we not checkout the room where we have already pass her 6 keys for 6 rooms? Not a good experience at the end of the holiday!!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Alfred W
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Honestly , my wife & I love the hotel . The staff So friendly , the front desk so helpful . But the sound proof of this hotel not so good . Overall we satisfied the hotel . Will plan to stay same hotel for our next visit

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed 9 January 2018

New hotel located about 5 minute drives from centre of Hatyai. Nice deco at the main entrance and room. Aircond works well, free wifi provided. Parking is available and free of charge. We booked 4 rooms only one room got problem which the toilet smells is very strong. Suggest the hotel management to always check the room conditions.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 December 2017

S Hadyai Hotel is a newly opened hotel in Apr 17. The property is aesthetically furnished with an urban industrial theme, with its entire premise and rooms designed in a sleek dark modern tone.

Upon arrival, I was greeted warmly by the hotel staff and ushered to the reception for my check in registration. A welcome drink and cake snack were also offered, which I had consumed at the Soul Bar near the pool area. Upon completion of my check in, the hotel staff accompanied and showed me up to my Standard Room (Room No. S705) on level 7. Whilst the room is spacious at 25 square metres, the showering area in the bathroom is a little small.

The bed is a firm type and I felt comfortable sleeping under its soft luxurious sheets.

I would say the showering experience was rather average because the shower head spray angle could not be adjusted to my preference and the hot shower temperature was erratic. I had also preferred not to use the rain shower, given that the water pressure was rather weak. Toiletries such as shower gel and shampoo were provided, with the exception of the dental kit. The toilet paper was a little flimsy to my liking. During my three nights stay, the Housekeeping Staff had replaced the hand soap on a daily basis. I thought it was a waste to dispose it as they could have just kept it there for my usage till the end of my stay.

The Wi-Fi connectivity was not very good as it kept losing its connectivity during the first two days of my stay. Perhaps this was attributed to a high guest usage during the weekend? Fortunately, my Wi-Fi usage experience improved during the next two days.

There are no USB charging points, though the room is equipped with sufficient electrical sockets. As I had forgotten to bring my travel adaptor, I had bought one from the reception desk at THB50.

The Cable TV channels offered are pretty comprehensive, which includes Warner TV, MTV Live, Fashion TV, Arirang, Channel News Asia, Al Jazeera, France 24, Travel Channel, Golf Channel, Astro Supersport 4, Skynet Sports 2, Celestial Classic, CCTV 4, Xing Kong, Dragon TV and Hunan TV.

I was delighted to find a huge fitness centre comprising of two levels. There is even a separate male and female sauna as well as an outdoor pool. These facilities are available for guest use from 0700hrs to 2100hrs daily.

While S Hadyai Hotel is not centrally located in the Lee Gardens area, a central tourist hub, it is within walking distance at 1.1km away. As the Lee Gardens vicinity is a lively area with lots of noise from the traffic and pedestrians, I would thus consider the hotel’s quiet location as one of its selling points. At all times, there is a staff manning the hotel entrance and hence the security presence.

For your information, if you are arriving by coach, the coach companies such as Sri Maju/ Davis Tour are located in the Lee Gardens area. So it is a convenient walk to and from the hotel.

Nearby the hotel, there is a 7-Eleven convenience store (120m), several local eateries and pubs situated along Soi Prachathipat. I had my breakfast (Roasted Pork Rice & Noddles Soup) at two local eateries there and paid an affordable THB50 for each of my meals there. You can also check out two popular restaurants nearby, Chokdee (Dim Sum) and Ching Jie (Pig’s Organ Soup) both of which are located 1.2km away. For money changing services, I was advised by the Front Desk Staff to head to the nearest one situated opposite New Season Hotel, which is a 800m walk away.

The hotel offers complimentary Tuk Tuk services to the following places at these pick up times:

1. Kim Yong Market - 0800hrs, 1000hrs, 1300hrs
2. Greenway Night Market - 1700hrs
3. Lee Gardens Street Market - 1800hrs

Additionally, you can take a Tuk Tuk to the various nearby attractions such as Wat Hat Yai Nai and Hatyai Municipal Park, both of which costs 100THB each for a one way trip. You can request the Front Desk Staff to arrange one for you. After my sightseeing at Wat Hat Yai Nai, I headed out to the main road and took a Tuk Tuk meant for locals to the Kim Yong Market at THB10. For the Hatyai Municipal Park, I had to hike up the hill myself to visit the various places of interests there. Additionally, I made a side trip to Songkla, which is a one hour ride from the hotel and costs THB500 for a one-way trip. Alternatively, you can consider taking Grab which saves the time and convenience of having to haggle the price with the Tuk Tuk drivers.

S Hadyai Hotel offers exceptionally value-for-money accommodation, considering the abundant amenities and facilities it offers. What more could you ask when you are offered services like free hotel shuttle and amenities such as a pool and sauna, complimented with a designer style room? Despite the bathroom and Wi-Fi issues, I would still recommend a stay in this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo