Hatyai Ice Dome - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Scultures and Homes from Ice

In 2013, the place is an interesting one with everything is made by Ice, and also they have ice... read more

Reviewed 9 August 2018
MuhammadK2053
Banda Aceh, Indonesia
Friendly for kids

This place absolutely for kids. There are 3 segment inside with 3 different tempreture. Below 10... read more

Reviewed 23 June 2016
WanZuha
Sungai Petani, Malaysia
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 June 2016

Full of dissapointment, especially my kids. Place were not even open on a Sunday. Filled with dissapointment, we went for the cable car. We took a bus to the top. Nice view of Hatyai from there. After some photoshooting with my kids, we proceed to the cable car ticketing counter and were told it's not open due to poor weather. I almost scream at the lady. Here closed, there closed ....... must as well wrap the whole place up.

4  Thank FongYT
Reviewed 3 June 2016 via mobile

I was told there was ice there where we can experience winter in real but dissapointed when the concept have been change to 3D museum which you can only see 3D picture by using their 3D glasses. However, enjoy the magic show

Reviewed 23 March 2016

It was fun to go there since ice dome is not the old recreation areas. So cold inside there, i like it !!!!

Reviewed 21 March 2016

suit for this hot weather suit for family activities especially with bringing the kids
children is very enjoying the cold... must visit when travel to hatyai

1  Thank LING1623
Reviewed 9 March 2016

I've been there with my family to experience winter but I'm so disappointed when we know there was no more Ice Dome. But we enjoyed watching magic shows there.

10  Thank Amiezul