Lowest prices for your stay
Sheraton.com
USD 67
USD 67
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
USD 63
Free cancellation until 24/06/21
Hotels.comUSD 67
Expedia.comUSD 67
TravelocityUSD 67
1,968 results
All reviews lagoon access room luna lanai indian wedding shine spa hua hin escape package wedding guests garden room shuttle bus kids club an indian luxury escapes huge pool the ground floor infinity pool shuttle service beach front
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 March 2021

We stayed here quite a few times but the latest time we visit we had received the worse treat ever. Rooms quite aged and dirty. Avoid this place if possible. Hopefully the management could improve the service and their staff

Trip type: Travelled with family
David Ippersiel, General Manager at Sheraton Hua Hin Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2021

Dear jettasit,

Thank you for making the effort to share your impressions of your recent stay at Sheraton Hua Hin Resort & Spa.
Please know that you are highly valued as a guest and we are very sorry to hear that your visit revealed areas where we need to tighten up our service delivery.

Rest assured that we have been taking steps to rectify all the matters you raise.
We would only say that the feedback we get from most guests is overwhelmingly positive and our rates of return guests are quite impressive, at least to us.

Thank you again and we wish you well on your travels.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 15 March 2021 via mobile

I have stayed here multiple times and have raved about them in past reviews. I noticed that the quality has gone down as many things were not the same .
Rooms and common areas are getting old , they need to be touched up .
Swimming pool towels had holes in them and the corners were worn out .
I was there for three nights and all three days I had to request the bread basket that I love to be refilled as it was empty- this had never happened before. The Muesli that I so much love at your hotel was not up to par! You are cutting corners and your loyal guests are noticing !
The staff are all wonderful and they try hard . Luna Lanai , the beachfront restaurant was top notch as always .
My urgent message to the management- you have a loyal following. Please do not push us away.. You are a 5 star hotel and high quality is expected. There are many hotels in Hua Hin that are grabbing your market share. Act fast!
I still love this hotel as it still has its own charm! I hope they get back to their old excellent ways soon .

1  Thank frogieusa
David Ippersiel, General Manager at Sheraton Hua Hin Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2021

Dear frogieusa,

Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to share your experiences from your most recent stay at Sheraton Hua Hin Resort & Spa. Please know that you are highly valued as our loyalty guest at Sheraton Hua Hin Resort & Spa and we are very sorry to hear that your most recent visit revealed areas where we need to tighten up our service delivery. We thank you very much for taking the time to write such a comprehensive feedback for us.

Rest assured that we have been taking steps to rectify all the matters you raise in your feedback regarding the room and common areas getting old and needing to be retouched and the pool towels needing to be carefully checked. We have advised our Chief Engineer and Executive Housekeeper to refresh our procedures and practices accordingly.

We apologize that the breakfast experience didn’t meet your expectation. We have raised the issues of the bread basket needing to be refilled and the muesli not being the same as before with our pastry chef and culinary team with direction to make improvements to the quality and service.

However, we are delighted to hear that you appreciated the wonderful service from our staff and found that Luna Lanai, the beachfront restaurant was top notch as always.

Thank you again for your review. It is only through guest feedback, both positive and negative, that we can maintain and improve the high levels of service we always seek to consistently maintain.
Please feel free to contact me when you plan next to visit Hua Hin. We are so sorry for our shortcomings but we look forward to welcoming you back and demonstrating how we have taken your feedback to heart and followed up accordingly as we continue to be fans of yours as well.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 14 March 2021 via mobile

This is my third time staying at this hotel. My first two times were on business purpose where I chose this hotel to host my company events. This hotel listed on my first choice among other hotel in Hua-Hin because of their services, facilities, and food. I’m always looking at Sheraton Hua-Hin whenever I have plan to host the meeting in Hua-Hin.

However, with this recent personal stay, I have to say that I’m really this disappointed with this hotel.

There was wedding here during my stay where definitely will be very crowded. It looks like hotel was unable to manage this busy event though they can do well in the past. Check-in was fast but staff was missing a lot of essence of the stay. For example, facilities introduction, breakfast serving time, check-out time, how to request services from hotel, etc. Though this is not my first time staying here, hotel should at least provide some brief info to refresh my memory or ask if I need any briefing.

Breakfast - staff didn’t escort me to the table, only point the table to me and ask me to sit there. No one asked me whether I need any drinks (similar to other 5-star hotel did). Egg station staff forget my menu because of many orders but this can be resolved when staff note down the order. He only remember what customer orders and then forgot. Foods didn’t timely refilled, I have to ask for it. Details of services are lacking here.

Food - good and met my expectation. One best thing is hotel still arrange welcome snack - Lookchoop that I like the most upon my arrival. Thanks Sales Team - Khun Job Tananun and on-site operations team.

Room and facilities - quite old but i’m happy with overall. Very clean. Your pool is the best as always.

Services - services level went down significantly, I’m not seeing smiley face from staffs at all. Not so friendly and approachable as before. I believe the key of this issue was from lack of man power. Hotel management should look into workforce planning since this number of people might not enough to support this huge scale of event and most of bookings are advance booking not walk-in.

Sorry for not having a lot of photos :)

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
David Ippersiel, General Manager at Sheraton Hua Hin Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2021

Dear krith2020,

Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to share your experiences and observations from your most recent stay at Sheraton Hua Hin Resort & Spa.

Glad to hear you like our Look Choop welcome service and your particular appreciation of Khun Job Tananun, Assistant Director of Sales has been duly conveyed. We are very happy that our services, facilities and food met your expectations on your first two encounters but concerned that you felt a bit let down by us on your third visit.

We apologize if you found the hotel too busy due to your visit coinciding with a wedding party. We make no excuses but we do admit that the challenges of maintaining service levels posed by the pandemic are something we currently work to mitigate every day.

It seems that, as a result, our approach to check-in was a little too business-like. We have taken note and have refreshed our procedures and practices to ensure that, going forward, everything conforms to the first-rate guest experience we pride ourselves on at all times.

Similarly, we have reviewed our facilities introduction, breakfast serving times, check-out times, and procedures for request services, among other aspects, especially for repeat guests and during peak occupation times. We hope that going forward you will find us much more attentive and pro-active on all fronts.
We will also try harder to keep our Sheraton smiles beaming even, and especially, when under a little extra pressure from high occupancy.

Please be assured that our rooms and other facilities are maintained and daily cleaning, so that all elements of the property are regularly refreshed as required.

Again, we greatly appreciate your feedback, wish you very well on your travels and hope to welcome you to the resort again with a more polished all-round performance.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

The room is big and we were upgraded from garden view room to pool view room. Nice view indeed. Staffs were very helpful. Unfortunately, could be due to current COVID-19 situation, the pool side restaurant or bar was closed.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
David Ippersiel, General Manager at Sheraton Hua Hin Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2021

Dear Hengaikjin,

Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to share your impressions from your recent stay at Sheraton Hua Hin Resort & Spa.

It was our pleasure to upgrade your booking from Garden View to Lagoon View and found that you love the view from your room.
Thank you for complementing our staff who are always strongly committed to maintaining the highest standards of guest support.

We do regret that, as you correctly guessed, our pool bar has not been operating as usual during the Covid-19 pandemic.
However, our Luna Lanai, beachside restaurant is available from 11 am to 10 pm and Happy Hours from 3 to 5 pm. Our guests are able to order the drinks to enjoy at the sunbeds beside the pool.

We look forward to offering you more choices while maintaining all the good points you mention when next you visit us, as we hope you will. Until then, happy travels, and thank you again.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 14 January 2021

Sheraton Hua Hin Resort & Spa

When my mother’s birthday was approaching, I had been thinking what would be the best place to make her happy with some conditions that it should be beachfront, not far from Bangkok and offers good accommodation and services. The name of Sheraton Hua Hin Resort and Spa came up quickly in my mind as my last stay here with my friends was impressive.

The previous stay with friends were nice, but this stay with my family (my mother, my father and my husband) was even nicer. In other words, this stay for a night to sneak out from Bangkok was wonderful and excellent, although the new wave of Covid-19 pandemic had just started in Thailand, following by the enforcement of new rules and regulations on travelling.

We stayed in two Ocean Front Suits where the beautiful ocean could be seen from the bed. The room was colorfully decorated by its curtains and sofa’s pillows. I personally love it!. There were many room amenities that made your stay more comfortable such as sleeping-on-clouds bed, the coffee machine, bathtub, shower bath and toilet with two separated sinks, walk-in closet, refrigerator and mini bars etc. Ice could be requested for free of charge. Many said that the hotel was old. I had no argument since it has been established for over 10 years, but the property was still well maintained.

The hotel was around 10 kilometers away from Hua Hin City center. Despites many on-site dining restaurants & bars, probably due to the Covid-19 Pandemic there were only two restaurants opening i.e. Lunar Lanai for all-day dining and The Deck for breakfast. Anyway, I think just only these two restaurants were good enough as the food taste and selections were outstanding.

The thing I loved most about this hotel was the staff. They were active, friendly and had smiles on their faces. Anyway, there are some staff at the Front Office and at Lunar Lanai whom were worth to be noted here for their impressive services.

Khun Nam (Front Office)
I had many chances to talk to her on the phone without meeting in person to consult about my previous stay and this stay at the property. She was genuinely attentive to my requests and needs. I felt that she loved to provide just only the best services and offers to her guests. Her naturally extra service-minds could be seen when she acknowledged about my mother’s birthday and her recent hip surgery, BD cake, wheelchair and bath chair were well prepared in advance. Many thanks indeed!

Khun Be (Front Office)
She was very active and prompt to provide you the services through her politeness and charm. She shined the lobby by her lively manners.

Khun Ob (Front Office)
I met her during my last stay and talked to her on the phone before this stay. Positive feeling to her remained. She showed her passion on her work by being very responsive and energetic to provide the best solutions. Thanks for being there!

Restaurant staff were also nice and friendly, especially Khun Oil Sukanya. If you need some good recommendations on food and restaurant, not only in-house dining, as well as the other interesting attractions and activities, ask her!

Overall, the hotel and the staff were made our day! Thank you very much!

Room tip: Garden room seems to prevent you to see the extravagance of the hotel; so if it is affordable, choose the other room types.
Date of stay: January 2021