1,670 results
All reviews lagoon access room luna lanai indian wedding hua hin spg platinum sundara lounge inazia restaurant garden view swimming pool wedding guests shuttle bus kids club amazing pool indian food beach bar direct access the ground floor
Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

This property is a unique with having an infinite pool. Liked the atmosphere, surrounds, the beautiful garden, the view .. almost everything and I highly recommend for family travellers .. one other drawback is that the room furniture is a bit old not stylish but been maintained well .. definitely going to visit in coming future .. thanks to all for keeping my stay with family a memorable and enjoyable

To view photos pls visit my page in instagram @xxeagleshieldxx

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
StarwoodReviewTeam, Manager at Sheraton Hua Hin Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2017

Dear Ęâgłę Š,

Thank you for reviewing your recent holiday at the Sheraton Hua Hin Resort & Spa and for sharing so many beautiful photos on Instagram. Sounds like you had a fantastic family break and could take home some amazing memories.

We hope to welcome you back again for another memorable stay at Sheraton Hua Hin Resort & Spa in the very near future.

Warm regards & a Happy New Year,

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

I visited because I won the three night stays voucher from the restuarant we ate. The first memorable thing was breakfast, vast selections and they taste super! The pool looks lovely and it goes around the hotel perimeter, I got the 2nd floor Lagoon view, still looks nice wishing I could get the 1st floor where you can jump off right the balcony. And comes to one of those hotels where you get good night sleep because the mattresses and pillows are heavenly even I have to check online if they do sell this (and they do!). Staffs are super awesome and helpful. The few things that might be slightly negative is the parking lot is quite far and it is located far from the downtown but if you know as I typed in the subject, if you have time to do nothing and want to get away with your family or lovers, then I dont think they will dissapoint you.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo

Dear BigMacth,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of your experience. And congratulations for winning a free Voucher at our resort.

We are happy to read you had a great time and enjoyed a good night’s sleep at our Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed. This revolutionary bed features luxurious sheets, a deluxe duvet, a selection of feather down and hypoallergenic pillows, and a custom Sealy mattress. Recovering from a long flight, hard work out or just a hectic day just became as easy as closing your eyes.

We hope there will be an opportunity to welcome you back to Sheraton Hua Hin Resort & Spa the next time your travel plans bring you to Hua Hin.

Warm regards & a Happy New Year,

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

I used to visit here once a year. I stopped going here last 4 years ago as we did not visit Hua Hin often. This time was one of the best experience in this place. The room is all the same. My room is lagoon access and it is good as before. Breakfast is good and variety choices. Food quality is good as they used to be. All staff here are nice and helpful.

I really love this place and think I will surely come back again soon.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family

Dear kamikazeblue,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Sheraton Hua Hin Resort & Spa again and for sharing a positive review on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to hear that our room, breakfast and friendly staff allowed you to enjoy a seamless vacation experience in Hua Hin. We all hope to be your host soon again – but please don’t wait another 4 years.

Warm regards & a happy New Year,

Reviewed 4 January 2017

I stayed in this hotel on December. Hotel swimming pool is really great. It is nice scenario and swimming pool facilities also really good. I stayed in non-smoking Lagoon view room and room is clean but not really appreciate. The room next to my room smoke a lot on balcony (I'm not sure if they place smoking room and non-smoking room next together). I stayed 3 days and there are wedding ceremony for 2 days. It is very loud and noisy during day time (night time is ok). And someone keep knocking my door cause he can't remember his room. Italian food at this hotel is alright but not really tasty. The first day breakfast is very great but second day breakfast quality is dropped.

I would recommend this hotel cause of nice swimming pool but if you plan to have a peaceful vacation, please avoid.

Room Tip: Do not choose a garden view cause you won't see anything.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
StarwoodReviewTeam, Manager at Sheraton Hua Hin Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2017

Dear bokong,

Thank you for taking a moment to review your stay at Sheraton Hua Hin Resort & Spa. We are delighted you enjoyed a leisurely stay with us and found our large lagoon style swimming pool great. We have noted your points for improvements and appreciate your feedback. We apologize that the noise from other guests prevented you from fully enjoying your time with us. We do have several rules in place to ensure the satisfaction of our guests, however, that obviously doesn't negate your disturbances. While the configuration of our hotel is truly spectacular, we are working on different strategies to reduce noise levels.

I hope that you will give us another chance. We will do our best to make your next stay far more satisfying.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 3 January 2017

I have been there three times now, whilst service is great given a luxury resort, it is starting to fall behind other great locations in area. The fact that it is almost 15min drive from the city and the shuttle bus they provide is not free, only frequents every hour and has little space to offer does not help. The Facility is positioning itself as a Indian Wedding Location, which may have also draw backs in regards to noise levels. I have requested a Pool Side Room and as a Platinum Member of Starwoods asked for an upgrade, not available first part of the stay but promised for the second part but never given nor discussed. The Staff is friendly charming in classic Thai Style.

Room Tip: Ocean View or Pool Access, numbers 6-7k
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo

Dear Manuel B,

I am happy that you describe our hotel as a “wonderful resort”. Many thanks for commending our associates for their friendliness and helpfulness. We always try to do our best to make travelers feel comfortable, and it is rewarding to know when we have been successful. The only thing that struggles me is your experience at our Front Office. Please accept my apologies for any inconveniences caused and please be assured that I will follow up why your promised upgrade was not given to you.

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experiences with the TripAdvisor community and us.

We hope we can soon welcome you again to our resort.

Warm regards,