“Bacon and egg buttie. ”
Review of Love Bread Cha-am

Love Bread Cha-am
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Cha-am
Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Wife and I had breakfast here.
As well as baguettes they also have a breakfast menu.

As the bread looked so good we had a bacon and egg baguette which was very nice.

This place is well worth a visit for a clean breakfast

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Went for lunch. Had tuna on wheat baguette, lovely and fresh, bread wad perfect. We also had cheese and ham, just as good. Served with chocolate late, best I've had in the area. Prices very reasonable, only 240 bhat for 2 filled sandwiches, 2 drinks and 2 cakes. Would definitely return

Reviewed 7 November 2017

If you try this bakery/coffee house/restaurant once you will return many times. My wife and I have found this eatery a real joy to enjoy breakfast, a light meal, or morning or afternoon tea. If you try it, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

I'm glad I don't live near this business otherwise I would weigh 100kg within a year. In a 24 hour period I ate breakfast here twice and dinner once. Best scrambled eggs ever, best coffee in Thailand and I even had a plate of delicious mussels for breakfast. The toilets are huge and luxurious, worthy of a 5 star hotel. The only drawback is whilst the staff are efficient they aren't very friendly, not many smiles to be seen.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

This bakery has great meals. We ate breakfast here almost every day. Good prices, great staff and a big variety of meals.
They also sell a lot of fresh bread and other bakeries.

1  Thank Ellen Allison S