“Cafe Coco”
Review of Cafe Coco

Cafe Coco
Ranked #19 of 485 Restaurants in Chonburi
Reviewed 31 May 2018

On searching for breakfast during our stay we found this place. Staff took care excelent but no Special offers for breakfast. Coffee and Cappucino ok and had to order some Food from a good assorted menue

Reviewed 10 April 2018

We tried Coco's for dinner as it looked nice enough and was connected to the hotel we stayed in. I didn't want too much so ordered the smoked salmon baguette. The 'baguette' was the smallest bread bun I've had so I ordered some French fires. When they arrived, there were just seven on the plate. The staff were unhelpful at best.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

A nice trendy bakery at the end of the beach,clean and quaint, with aircon to boot. Great place for a quick and tasty meal,or cakes and coffee, while resting for the walk back along the beach. A place to be seen at.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Enjoy great seafood at the Saturday night buffet Crab, shrimp, BBQ fish, chicken even kebabs. nice cool music, near the beach

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

I loved it.
Light int. background musik, highly fine tuned interieur with the charm of the 50th, sofas, chairs, big nice plants and wall windows to see the coco palmtrees on the cornish.
Burger and coffee very good.
Lot's of pies and cakes on offer.
Tomorrow I will come for breakfast coffee...
Also has hugh covered outdoor seating.
Friendly service.
They told me they open 6 a.m.
So THE breakfast choice in Bsngsaen !?