“I got lucky”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Jay T
Tucson, Arizona
“I got lucky”
Reviewed 9 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

At first, I thought I made a big mistake. 2 weeks in Chonburi at a nice hotel across from Bang Saen beach. Then the weekend. The noise didn't stop until the sun came up. I like to sleep, so I looked around and found Rimtalay AngSila Guest House. A few minutes drive away, but a world of difference. Great host, great property. Close to everything. My first choice when I go back.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
11 Feb 2017
Thank you very much, we are really happy to be your host , you are also wonderful guest, welcome back
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing