New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Natural Beach Hotel
Natural Beach Hotel
Ranked #5 of 39 Hotels in Chonburi
Oslo, Norway
“Great location, but not much else. Look elsewhere.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2009

I arrived into Pattaya quite late and this place had rooms advertised fro 950B a night - very good I thought for Pattaya. The lobby is very nice and the staff very polite. I was taken to the room which I can only described as adequate. Nothing wrong with the room, but was very basic and a little rough around the edges. Great choice of TV channels, cheap mini bar too.

The next morning we were woken up early by the hotel staff (despite having gone out for drinks until quite late the previous night). They told us we had to move room - they had booked the room we were in and the only other room they had was going to be 1250B. Now it seemed quite plain to me that the hotel was not full up at all. I was extremely annoyed about being forced out into another room with no warning and obvious monetary benefit for themselves. The whole situation was ridiculous.

On many nights we went out, and wanting a lie in next day, left the DO NOT DISTURB sign on the door. It is quite clear, in English and Thai. Despite this EVERY MORNING we were forced to get up when the cleaner banged on the door incessantly. If we ignored the banging, they rang the phone. If we unplugged the phone, they came back up and pounded on our door until we were forced to get up and explain to them that we did not want them to clean our room. This totally ruined our stay.

This is a shame because the hotel had a really great pool, and is right in the middle of Pattaya beach road - a fabulous location. The food looked great too, although I have to admit we never tried it.

Just a shame they dont know how to treat guests who dont want their room cleaned early every morning.

If I go back to Pattaya I would 100% not stay here again and would look elsewhere.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Location
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
6 Thank Terry_Onads

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
  • Finnish first
  • Thai first
Province of Almeria, Spain
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2009

Over the past 5 years my husband and I have stayed at this hotel on numerous occasions. It's location is FAB, only 100 yards from MIKE shopping Mall on Beach Road.

The rooms are basic, bed and towels are changed every day. There is a mini bar in the room and a TV

The downside is the bathroom. Despite the best efforts of he cleaning staff the bathrooms are very tired and desperately need upgrading. Over the last 5-years we have watched this hotel go downhill with no investment in the rooms.

My brother is currently staying at this hotel (Jan 2009) in the NEW extension which he says is very good.

I am currently looking for accomodation for May 2009 and was not going to stay here but probably will if I can get a room in the new extension.

• Liked — friendly staff and quiet swimming pool
  • Disliked — the bathroom
  • Stayed November 2007, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Location
      Check-in / front desk
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 Thank TmacFife

Travellers are raving about these Chonburi hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Chonburi
0.4 km away
40.9 km away
Bangsaen Villa Hotel
Bangsaen Villa Hotel
#14 of 39 in Chonburi

Been to Natural Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!