Open today: 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
Review Highlights
Brilliant Tours

Three Tours to James Bond Island and Khao Sok National Park with Guides Garfield and Oil, both of... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
davidijb
Temple tours

We recently did two tours with khaolak vista tours booked through Marriott khaolak first was the... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
robert h
Swansea, United Kingdom

Recommended experiences in and around Khao Lak
from USD 77.69
from USD 113.29
from USD 103.18
More Info
All reviews james bond floating village day tour tsunami memorial phang nga bay elephant trekking canoe ride phuket market driver tom small group reclining buddha booked trips amazon river cashew nut factory khao sok national park private tour turtle conservation centre
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I wanted to surprise my family on vacation with a nice tour and found Khaolak Vista Tours and Travel. They were so quick to answer and sent me PayPal link so it was super safe and easy for me to organize it! My family was very happy with everything and told me that they were super punctual and professional. All the views were super beautiful and really worth it!
Big thanks to the travel agency!

3  Thank sirtzz
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Booked a couple of trips with this company- James Bond Aqua Safari and Surin Island Snorkelling day. Both trips spot on- well organised, good guides and good price too. No hesitation to recommend.

3  Thank Brian018
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We had a great time on the Little Amazon tour. Our guide, Oscar, was brilliant. He added great little insights as we toured around but also knew when to let the scenery speak for itself. The lunch was amazing, one of the best meals we had during our. We would recommend Khaolak Vista Tours and Oscar to anyone.

4  Thank robertbN6332QP
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

The tour was lovely, I enjoyed each and every second. It’s worth the price, the host was funny, friendly and very knowledgeable! Highly recommended.

2  Thank kiril_varbanov
Reviewed 18 March 2018

Beautiful company with impressive guids. The day was awesome and had a lot of exstra stuff that wasn't in the brosjure.
Good price for a good day with good guides, strongly recommend!

4  Thank Robin D