“very honest, helpful outfit”

Thailand Dive and Sail
More attraction details
Owner description: THAILAND DIVE & SAIL was established in 2007 by a group of diving fanatics with over ten years of experience working in various locations in the Andaman Sea – from the Similans in Thailand, to the Mergui Archipeligo in Burma, to the Andaman Islands. We have created a new, concise and user-friendly site, containing the current information we, as professionals, hope is most useful in planning your visit to this area. We provide divers, sailors, snorkellers and visitors with up-to-date trip news and offers, authentic dive-site maps, precise environmental conditions at a glance and a source of complete, relevant information regarding the Andaman Sea area.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 30 December 2011

I contacted Thailand Dive and Sail to help me book a day dive trip. Niko met me at my hotel, made suggestions based on my experience and booked me through a local dive organization. I really appreciated Niko's candor and honesty about what to expect diving in Thailand. And although the dives were a little disappointing, I don't regret going. The people at Thailand Dive and Sail are very nice and helpful and I would recommend them to assist in booking any dive or tour.

1  Thank lfthorn

Reviewed 19 December 2011

(I guess) no one can do better over there! We had a great trip over 3 days with a very friendly and relaxed crew. Appeciated really the real-time changes on the tour to avoid crossings with other boats at the spots! Also the food was super!! :-) We will come back for sure!

Annett, Marcel and Dirk :-)

2  Thank Marcel J
Reviewed 15 December 2011

I can't express my gratitude to Ric and Clive enough. I was deeply touched and impressed by their concern and the level of assistance they provided in helping to make arrangements for my time in Thailand. I will definitely be referring any friends travelling to Phuket to get in contact with them.

1  Thank Tiffany L
Reviewed 3 December 2011

We had a great day out with Thailand Dive & Sail for my boyfriend's birthday. We were picked up from our hotel in the morning and taken to White Sand beach. I happened to mention to Ric at Thailand Dive & Sail that it was my boyfriend's birthday and Ric had arranged a birthday cake for the morning! A lovely surprise and great start to the day. The longtail boat departed from White Sand beach which was fantastic as it is a nice and easy departure from a beautiful sandy beach (all the other diving boats depart from Taplamu which is a busy, noisy port). We had two great dives at the Boonsung wreck and Ric was an excellent dive guide. We saw loads of fish life including morays, cuttlefish, ornate ghost pipefish, unusual nudibranches, barracuda, trevallies etc. We were also treated to delicious food for lunch on the boat - just what you need when you're diving! The day ended with drinks on the beach. What a perfect day. Would highly recommend diving at the Boonsung wreck with Thailand Dive & Sail and will definitely be back for another trip.

4  Thank DXCLondon
Reviewed 30 November 2011

I had a truly super day out with these guys today. All the arrangements were excellent and i was well looked after by some really nice people.

Did a days diving from a longtail boat. Lovely way to do it at a relaxed pace to a fantastic dive site. Having travelled and dived extensively I can honestly say this was a world class experience.

I would not hesitate to recommend this to others. Top notch.

3  Thank Spikerstravels