Open today: 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Review Highlights
Amazing Surin Island Experience

We had the great pleasure of doing a two-night, three-day Surin Island snorkeling tour in April... read more

Reviewed 27 May 2018
Laura C
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Highly recommend this dive team and liveaboard!

A well organized organization with a focus on service and fun! My daughter completed her junior... read more

Reviewed 4 May 2018

from USD 109.80
from USD 109.80
from USD 94.10
More Info
All reviews surin islands liveaboard trip richelieu rock raja ampat boat crew night dive dive staff marine life small kitchen amazing dive dive shop upper deck environmental impact local communities dive deck food was amazing divemaster training
Reviewed 3 April 2018

We had never done a liveaboard, and it was as described in their information package and reviews, very well done. The food on board was excellent, the cabins are clean and window big. All the different levels of divers are sorted into small groups and the dive masters were very safety conscious and with a fun attitude. I snorkeled and was the only one. I felt a bit abandoned as the focus of course was on the divers re info and what to expect. I had to chase a staff person down to ask what are my instructions, every time. In retrospect I think the snorkel info (go here, watch for this, this is the sign you need to make so the boat will send the dingy to pick you up) could be included in the briefing. I too paid $ to do the trip. Also a little colored float to drag with one so boats know you are there. My husband dived and really enjoyed his refresher we did the day before with Morgan(who is just a wonderful instructor and person), the Surin Islands, night dive and of coarse the creme -Richelieu Rock! As noted in other reviews, gear, food, a/c cabins, education sessions, all included except for beer or pop. Go with this company if you want a great trip and support one of the 3 programs they have, the orphanage, coral reef rebuilding and education for the local people.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

First time for me to join a liveaboard dive trip. If you aren't familiar this is a dive trip where you live on a boat for the duration of the trip. Wicked Diving had a comfortable boat (3 levels) with airconditioned sleeping rooms, multiple bathrooms and shows. All meals and snacks were provided as a part of trip although soft drinks and beer were separate. Wicked Diving also provided rental equipment if needed and I rented a full set and it was in great condition. Wicked also provides Nitrox (if you are certified) for a small additional fee per tank.

That is the background info and for a review I have to say I had an amazing trip. We left from Khao Lak and headed out into the Andaman Sea. I did a three day trip which was around the Similan Islands. We usually did 4 tanks a day broken up by amazing meals and appropriate breaks.

It was very obvious that Wicked Diving is a trustworthy company. They provided education on the local area and are committed to a sustainable business model including giving back to their area of business. This was evident in the food they provided, the local sourcing of products, helping local businesses and even down to providing PH neutral soaps on the boat to respect the water we were diving in.

If you are looking for a dive experience in the Andaman Sea Wicked Diving will take great care of you. Highly recommended and when I am back in the area I will book another dive trip. Forgot to mention the boats staff and the Dive Masters were all excellent. Knowledgeable. Fun loving but always safety first.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Great dives, attentive dive staff and crew keep me coming back. Seems like when I get close, the urge to dive with Wicked returns. 6 or 7 trips now with them.
Some old faces are gone, replaced by different joyous, excited, friendly faces. There are familiar faces who remember me kindly.
The boat captain’s drop off and pickup process was again impeccable.
Every level of diver was accommodated with care. And if you had any trouble at all, they were even more helpful.
My dive group’s eyes were fabulous and we all had so much fun. Making new friends is sooo cool.
There was a convention of octopi that we attended, how nice of them.
And a safety stop whale shark sighting, and the list goes onnnn.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Just got back on land ! It was an great experience et probably my best night dive on the boat. The staff is really cool and attentive. The Thai staff Is way to funny.
The food was really tasty and had a lottttt to eat.
Basically it was a great experience : Diving, eating, having a rest ! Great days !

Thank you for this good experience :)

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

I booked the 6 day liveaboard to Similan, Surin, and Richelieu Rock. Diving with wicked is an experience I’ll never forget. The epitome of awesomeness!

The staff was professional and very fun to interact with. They were knowledgeable about pretty much everything, and what they didn’t know they would find out.

I can’t decide what was better the diving or the food. I think I gained a little weight because of how awesome the food is. And thanks to the fresh coffee provided every morning, I was able to wake up and get ready for a long day of diving!

Relaxing between dives and at the end of the day is easy because of the nice upper deck the boat has, complete with nice mats and bean bags to sit on.

Wicked’s focus on environmental conservation is what drew me to their shop, and they take it serious. They believe in protecting our oceans, and that’s awesome.

Finally, the diving was supreme! Totally amazing! Giant schools of fish, excellent coral color, breathtaking diving!

Party on Wicked!