“Average Food”

Ranked #274 of 319 Restaurants in Khao Lak
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I’d found this place in A Rough Guide, so had to try it. I enjoyed mine but wife thought she’d experience better during our stay. Two starters, two main courses, drinks and cocktails...£27, about average during our stay. By the way, I loved the prawns wrapped in bacon.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We left the hotel looking for somewhere new, we hadn’t properly researched to our mistake. I would give this review zero if I could.
Seven of us ordered a selection of meals to which four were well below standard, the crab stir fry rice had no crab, the Penang vegetable curry tasted bland and frankly disgusting
The mackerel & tamarind sauce was cooked to the texture of an old shoe and the sauce tasted like onion gravy.
And the child’s spaghetti was a lump of over cooked pasta.
We politely complained and where basically ignored, then to be told we were western and didn’t know how the food should taste.
My family and I visit Thailand on average twice a year and as my username would suggest I am a chef in the UK with 25 years experience, so I think I am qualified to judge.
The “chef” then came from the kitchen and became aggressive when we requested the inedible food to be taken off the bill.

This place looks good from the road but honestly steer well clear, the food is frankly the worst I have eaten in Thailand and i would wish this experience on anyone!

Eat here at your peril

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I came here for a family meal and ordered spicy noodles with chicken and got the opposite of noodles and the food is horrible and quite expensive.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

Ate here twice and both times we had a really good meal. The second occasion the service was a bit slow but this was due to a coach load of Chinese tourists arriving and not being able to decide what they wanted. Well worth a visit and reasonably priced

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Went last night and what a waste of money
I have never come across staff so disinterested
The staff were no were to be seen once we placed our starters we sat with dishes on the table for about 30 minutes
When someone came back we asked to place our mains we she said something stomped off
Was so bad we left no tip never have we ever done this.
Don't waste time or money