Looking at the other reviews we may have had an off day of this company. Our experience was:
- we were sold bye company on their 2h trip each way being 'faster than most boats, which took 3h'. It turns out the sea bees boat was the slowest on the water, with the other c. 20 boats doing the journey in about 1h15m.
- food was good and the Thai staff were very helpful and friendly
- our dive leader was pretty disinterested
- there was no variety of masks or any extra masks on board at all. My girlfriends didn't fit at all, so either leaked constantly or had to be cinched on so tight it was painful. Every other company we've dived with has had lots of extras and variety.
- before we booked in the morning we were told vis was 20-25m but it was 10-15m at best. Could have changed, but you suspect you are being told what you want to hear before booking
- felt like a stack em high operation far more focused on making money than guest enjoyment
- safety and organisation seemed good
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.