USD 101
Jetwing Beach(Negombo)
USD 159
Jetwing Sea(Negombo)
USD 130
All reviewstransit hotelshower pressureholiday staygeneral managerchicken curryroom was largeconvenient locationsun loungersstayed here for one nightlovely pooltoothpastekettlestopover
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

If I thought in inside was better than the outside...oh how wrong I was!
Unfriendly, dark, smelly are some of the best words to describe this hotel.
Room ac not working well, dirty, mouldy bathroom...
Glad only one night here!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Turiccki
Reviewed 6 January 2018

I was booked here for 1 night initially and extended 3 more nights so total of 4 nights. On the 2 night, I realised 1 of my shoes kept in the shoe bag was missing and informed the manager & the staff as I needed to pass it to someone and the managed to find it the next day evening just in time. At the same time, I also realised a 100 USD was missing from my sling bag pocket but did not have enough evidence so did not bother with that.
As I was in the airport departing for Maldives, I realised my jacket missing and asked my friend travelling in the earlier flight if she had seen it but to no avail. Upon reaching Maldives and checking in the bag, I informed my friend in Sri Lanka who is a travel agent and helped me to book this hotel and he spoke with the hotel manager & even director.

Finally they found my jacket and gave it to one my contact there but guess what, they gave the wrong jacket(despite me sending a pic of the exact jacket to my friend) and after a week or so, my friend called me saying they messed up and luckily my contact hadn't come to Singapore yet(I live there) and had to trouble him to go back and get it exchanged. Other then my items getting missing & messing them up, breakfast is alright and the service can be a bit slow. In one of the days, the forgot to clean the room despite me informing them as I was heading out. I would recommend to avoid this hotel if possible if not, stay for a day max and make sure to check your items about checking out to make sure nothing is missing or whatsoever.

Room Tip: Try to avoid this hotel if possible. Make sure to check your belongings...
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank kunals66
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights and it was OK. The furniture was shabby but adequate.
The location right on the beach was lovely, and only spoiled for me by the lack of parasols. It was very hot and I wasn't able to use the sun loungers.
The staff were friendly and helpful.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 December 2017

Stayed here for one night after flight from UK, before moving off next day on 2 weeks tour of Sri Lanka. Very clean hotel, good rooms and welcome swimming pool after long-haul flight. Very pleasant staff. Hotel right on beach with palm trees. Be careful of strong ocean currents if swimming in sea.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank 1tguide
Reviewed 26 November 2017

Situated close to Colombo airport, this hotel is ok for a brief stopover, but no more. The dining room is large and devoid of atmosphere, although the buffet was quite tasty. One or two maintenance problems, which took two requests before they were sorted out. Easy access to the beach.

Room Tip: Get a room near the beach to avoid the noise of the road
Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple