Villa Hundira(Negombo)
USD 52
USD 46
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Palms Villa Negombo(Negombo)(Great Value!)
USD 30
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 36/night.

USD 42
Jetwing Beach(Negombo)
USD 140
USD 132
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 March 2015

A wonderful little hotel in Chiclow with tremendous rooms, great views overlooking the ocean and very pleasant and friendly staff. The weather did not permit walking on the beach or using the pool but I think it would have been wonderful. The food was freshly cooked and good choices were offered. I would definitely recommend a stay here.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo
3  Thank cjvagabond
Reviewed 6 January 2015

I stayed here in December 2014 was booked in for 10 nights stayed for two, 1st think to point out is that this hotel is no where near negombo its about 1 hour and 45 mins away, its 7k away from a small town called chilaw which is not a touist place at all. the food at this hotel is over priced as their is no where near here to get food from the wine is about £20.00 per bottle ( of which you can buy the same bottle of wine from Tesco's for about £5.00) they have there own tour guide who is about £80.00 a day to hire he will take you to places you don't want to go, the "herb garden" they will get you to buy expensive loctions we paid £45.00 then we was taken to a place that made jewellery and they made you watch a video of which we didn't want to do and try to get you to buy over price jewellery of which I was rude and just left as I had euff by this point. we left the hotel at 7 in the morning and got back about 10.30 at night we spent about 1 hour in total in there places and the rest of the time traveling, that just shows you how much of in the middle of nowhere you are, the beach have cows lying on them so cow poo every where, also this is a fishing part of the beach so a lots of dead smell fish and fish places, but nowhere to get good fish food from, also the shower is still leaking, television not working told the hotel and was given a key and told to watch dvd, when we did go and get a dvd the dvd player not working, we gave up at this point and when to another hotel.

Room Tip: balcony sea view
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sarah D
Reviewed 24 February 2014

At literally half the cost of other luxury hotels I have to say this is the best value top quality hotel I have stayed in whilst in Sri Lanka (and I have stayed in a few). It is probably so cheap because it is out of the way a bit, there is very little to do here other than relax but that is why we went there and exactly why we will return. This is a modern and tastefully decorated hotel. Bedrooms are spacious and the beds are extremely comfortable. The bathroom is excellent as it includes a very deep bath which is quite a rareity in Sri Lanka. We stayed on a half board basis. Breakfast is good, fruit, juice tea, eggs of choice etc. Evening meals were a set menu (choice of 2 mains). When we were there the choices were good but looking through the rest of the week you might struggle if you don't like fish as this was the only option some nights (maybe they should have a meat and fish as an alternative every night?). Like I said though, we will definitely return here as it's a great hotel and the staff couldn't do enough for you. Big recommendation!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank LankaManc
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Our family including 2 kids 4 and 10 years visited C & I Beach Hotel in June – off season in Sri Lanka. We stayed for three nights and the stay was perfect. We had asked for airport pick up and the driver picked us up with the hotel van and took us to the hotel. We had a very memorable trip to the hotel! Do not try to drive yourself – the traffic is not suitable for foreigners! Our driver drove calmly and nice in the traffic chaos we were very impressed.
It was a relief to get to the hotel. We had chosen C & I Beach Hotel because we wanted a calm, clean small hotel close to the beach with both a kid and ordinary pool. We had also looked for a hotel with North European owners. From earlier experiences of hotels in Sri Lanka we had noticed a big difference in standard between hotels with local and foreign owners.
We got a big double room with two extra beds. We had asked for a big double bed and we got it. Even with four beds in the room it did not look a dormitory.

The staff is fantastic and flexible. We came late the first night and had our breakfast at 11.30 AM without any problems. The food in the restaurant is very tasty and we wanted to have Sri Lanka food and asked for medium spicy and got it!! From other hotels we don’t have that experience. Food is a very important part for our family. One night we left the hotel to have dinner in a “hotel” 1 kilometer away. The name was Caro or something similar. It was a catastrophe. Have yours meals in the C&I beach hotel and you will get the best food in the region!

We stayed 2 fantastic weeks and will definitely be back

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
8  Thank Martin N
Reviewed 11 August 2013

We, my wife and I, had made a three weeks round tour in Sri Lanka when we came to C & I Beach hotel. We had staid two nights in 7 different hotels and we had booked two nights at C & I too. Just entering the hotel we fund it as a home, not a hotel. The staff met us with cool towels and welcome drink and we sat down in a sofa group when the registration was made. The room we got was the largest room we have seen in Sri Lanka equipped with “everything” including wireless Internet, DVD, Writing table etc. The bed it was marvelous! I am tall, 196 cm, and thought that, I once more, had to sleep with my feet outside the bed no – the beds are 212 cm long!! The room was very clean, had a very nice view over the pool and the beach, situated just outside the hotel and it also had a small seating group where we had beers during the evenings.
We rented bikes for almost nothing and asked what we could explore in the surroundings and the manager told us where to go and that to see. We followed his advice and got the best experience of whole trip around Sri Lanka.
We extended our say to five days! The calmness in the hotel and the surroundings was a real relief after our hectic tour around Sri Lanka. Don´t miss the C & I Hotel when you are in Sri Lanka!

Room Tip: The room on first floor has a balcony and a great view. If you travel with kids the ground floor is best then the kids can reach the garden, pool etc via the terrass door
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple