Review Highlights
Simply the best

I have nothing to say, but Madu is amazing. This is my second visit to Sri Lanka and both times I... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Loutucks
via mobile
Best Sri Lankan Tour Guide

Madhu has been recommended to me by one of my work colleagues. He is an amazing person and an even... read more

Reviewed 19 August 2018
Irina_Cotescu
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

All reviews home country great tour guide travel companion spent days in sri lanka day tour sri lanka tour our honeymoon madhu beauty culture car hospitality tours safari stops requests jaffna
Reviewed 12 January 2018

Madu was our guide for a 5 day tour of Sri Lanka in January 2018. Madu was fantastic - he was extremely knowledgeable and friendly, spoke great English, gave great suggestions, was very flexible, punctual and trustworthy. HIs car was clean, comfortable and his driving very safe. We hope to return to Sri Lanka and would definitely use Madu again. Thanks Madu!

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Madushan was a fantastic guide! He told us about all the possibilities we had to experience the island, was good at communicating, picked us up and drove us home again. Went with my friend and we're only 19 years old so it was really nice to have one with us, we felt that we could trust, and who looked after us, so we could feel safe. He was a very good guide who had good knowledge of Sri Lanka, and because of him we experience a lot of things, also things that tourists usually don't. Can only recommend him and would of course always choose him as our guide on my next holiday on Sri Lanka :)

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

Me and My friend was in Sri Lanka this december. We wanted not only to lay at the beach but also to experience the culture and nature, so we booked a guide at the hotel. He was drivning us around on 3 different tours and was always talkative, nice and telling us a lot about the country. Warmest recommandations from us! 5 stars

Date of experience: December 2017
1  Thank Emma B
Reviewed 15 November 2017

This was our first trip to Sri Lanka (our honeymoon). After our arrival, we stumbled upon Dammika Fernando, who first drove us around Negombo and showed us the place. Afterwards, we visited every corner of Sri Lanka with him, in a span of 2 weeks. We also visited his nice family. Really enjoyed the time spent with him.
Fernando drives very safe (beware of other Sri Lankan drivers... majority of them are crazy), and is a good travel companion. Very punctual early in the mornings and also has very nice Sri Lankan music in his car. The time spent on the road was a pleasure, we sang together with him in the car. :)
Really nice experience! We await to get back to Sri Lanka as soon as possible!

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 5 November 2017

It was our first trip to Srilanka and we were fortunate to have a good soul like Madushan throughout our trip. Our schedule was extremely short, and we'd given him a plan just few days before our travel dates. For a 3 day visit, Madhu was able to arrange a realistic and enjoyable itinerary for us. We had a beautiful time in Srilanka and our last day ended with traditional home-cooked dinner at Madhu's house.

I would not think twice if i were to Srilanka again. Madhu is our guy now!

Bless his heart!