Open today: 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Review Highlights
"NOTHING IS TOO MUCH TROUBLE"

We have dealt with Riche for a number of years & we have also recommended many friends & his... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
glenn054
Surrey, United Kingdom
Excellent service in a beautiful shop

We were recommended Cara Jewellers by our hotel owner and so thrilled we took her advice. We were 2... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
3Twiggy
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Galle
from USD 65.00
from USD 94.00
from USD 40.00
from USD 20.00
More Info
All reviews sapphire ring engagement ring wings fantastic service beautiful necklace special ring mr rishi tennis bracelet via facebook hand delivered quick turnaround diamond rings end result is sri lanka horror stories beautiful ring yellow gold
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I am delighted with my new ring which was delivered to my hotel in Colombo today as promised. I picked out the stone and design but had to leave Galle before the ring could be finished. I was anxious about doing this as I had paid a deposit (about 20%) of the value but had nothing to show for it. I needn’t have worried it was delivered safely and I am thrilled. Thank you Safri and Cara Jewellers.

CARARISHI, Owner at Cara Jewellers, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Hi Claire ,

Always a cheer and a celebration to read about a positive mission accomplished, for us your satisfaction is a step forward, and for your readers another affirmation to check us out. This is the momentum we like to energize, and thankfully with your recommendations we can achieve more.

We humbly do a lot towards improving our service and products, and appreciate every word, even a small bit that any of our valued clients have to tell us with sincere gratitude, and look on towards making new ones.

Thank you for your valuable time.
Safri

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Just received a pink sapphire ring from rishi and wow wow wow it's amazing done exactly how I wanted it and the quality is superb, rishi always listens to everything you would like and delivers perfect jewellery every time we order.. would never ever buy my diamonds from anyone else..
Well done rushi outstanding service again.

CARARISHI, Owner at Cara Jewellers, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Minger,

Thank you and we are glad that you are happy with the ring we made for you.
Please recommend more of your friends and family to us.

Kind Regards
Rishi
Cara Jewellers

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

I wanted to purchase a moonstone in Sri Lanka whilst visiting Galle. The jeweller’s ‘Cara’ came highly recommended on trip-advisor, so I decided to pop in and take a look. Cara is on Church Street, set in the lovely streets of Galle Old Fort. It is a family run business, with excellent service. The owner has a very good command of English, so it is easy to talk about the jewellery in detail. He found me a beautiful, blue tear-dropped shaped moonstone, mounted in gold as a pendant. It was hard to leave just with the moonstone, as the sapphire and diamond rings were exquisite. Next time perhaps!? I also wondered if Cara’s ever make rings or pendants with the rare gem Alexandrite? Once again, I love the moonstone - thank you.

Dear Alex,

Thank you very much for your candid comments and recommendations. We appreciate it very much & it will definitely help to improve our business.

Hope to see you again .
Cara Jewellers

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

During our recent trip to Sri Lanka we decided to purchase a Ceylon Sapphire and to get it made into a pendant for a necklace. We read up about purchasing and came across a some horror stories and warnings to tourist so we were a bit nervous. The guys in Cara couldn't have been more helpful, professional and upfront- we also got their beautiful sapphire authenticed by the government Gem lab in Galle which they were very supportive of. We visited 4 jewellers in Galle but instantly had a good feeling about them. We picked our sapphire and they had it made into a beautiful necklace in 24 hours. Really happy with the necklace and would highly recommend Cara to anyone. They also ship around the world so you dont need to be in Galle even!

Dear Conor,

We thank you and truly appreciate your acknowledgement of our service, we love to hear from all our clients, to help us develop and fine tune our client service relationship, and deliver better products; this is progress and we are happy to that you are there to help with our journey forward.

I hope we will see you in Srilanka again, and will always be here to help you with your trip, when you decide to stop over.

Thank you very much, we sincerely appreciate your feed back

Reviewed 18 March 2018

A big thank you to rishi who made me a fabulous bespoke pink sapphire ring. He selected me a lovely clear pink sapphire stone. I sent him the design I wanted for the setting of the ring & he made this exactly how I wanted and this was made so quickly & when I received it the quality & the way it was made surpassed my expectations. I am so pleased with it & would recommend rishi as he always wants to make sure you are pleased & happy with your purchase.. My family & friends have also purchased many items of jewellery from rishi at Cara jewellers over past few years. I highly recommend cara jewellers & rishis great personal service.

Dear Client,

We thank you for your generous thoughts and words. We always are happy to hear from our clients on how we preformed, in turn we can fine tune our service to serve our future valued clients even better.

Rishi